Let's just passionately kiss instead of this pointless argument šŸ«£

Iā€™ll give it 4

Quite a chad for using berserker
You hit your shots quite well

However you have terrible choice in music.
Seriously?
Mumble rap n words?

2 Likes

Mumble Rap? You canā€™t hear his words clearly?
If your ears got wacked by your parents when you were a child, just say that :joy:

this also looks badass!

no no, he has a point.

So I can get an insight of your character, what do you listen to?

metal.

(I prefer no lyrics most of the time)

reupload the clips with normal music

Yea that says a lot

That is normal music, just not normal to you. Weā€™ve all had different upbringings and I for sure ainā€™t listening to no corny bs

better than what you listen to :rofl: :man_shrugging:

In your opinion, if you want earrpe thatā€™s you, Iā€™m good over here

metallica on top :triumph:

bro said metallica is earrpe wtf :skull:

You got these people in your ear talking like theyā€™re the spawn of the devil :joy:
If you tryna cosplay Hadesā€™ son or something thatā€™s all you

TEMPTATION! :metal:

1 Like

I have literally no words rn :skull:

brother says my music is devil music but his is just racial slurs on a snare drum and some repeating beat

Ainā€™t yours the same too? and the only racial slurs you hear is the soft a and you know it ainā€™t directed to anyone in a bad way :joy: but go off

a racial slur is still a racial slur, doesnā€™t matter who itā€™s directed to, sounds like coping.

and I donā€™t ever recall hearing a metallica song with racial slurs in them, what are you cooking :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

bro just cannot take the fact that his music taste isnā€™t good :sleeping:

guys SHUT THE FUCK UP

1 Like

Iā€™m talking about the beats that you mentioned, if youā€™re slow just say that because I remember saying ā€œā€¦ and the onlyā€

If mine ainā€™t good, yours ainā€™t either my boy. You probably hop on your catch with an invisible guitar in your hands acting like youā€™re tough rocking out to some bozo shouting temptation in your ear like what?

how did this go from a post about crystal conjuror to a post about whoā€™s taste in music is worse