Looking for a sunken sword (any offers you can give me) Completed

Dawg ik what you want, but what do you put on the table? -_-

i do not offer anything now, im here to see if theres any offers of a sunken sword that anyone can give me

Are you fucking retarted? You have the trading tab on this post, yet you want a sunken sword for free?

1 Like

listen, 2 of my trades got cancelled bc people got upset about that (trade was about a strong exiled chestplate, hard oath and 1500 crowns of the sunken sword) that why im begging for offers that people can give me, not offers that i can give

Just show us what you have at least
You will get NO offers if you dont show what you are willing to trade

i already said what was the offer

Ok so;
You are looking for a sunken sword (clean im guessing)

You are offering ________ for one

What is in the _________

DM me so we can talk about that alone

Im trying to get people to want to dm you

People wont want to dm you if you dont include here what you are willing to offer

Knowing your previous offer, i dont think you would have anything worth. This is why you are being secretive

If you want a sunken sword, you will need to offer other sunkens for it. Clean sunkens and good sunkens only

alright (offer is: a strong exiled chestplate, hard oath and 1500 crowns of the sunken sword), ik ur gonna say. (i will delete this message bc people got upset of this before)

Good you understand this is a horrid trade then
You’re new, i get it. You dont know values

Like i said previously, you will need to offer clean/good sunkens to get a sunken sword.

If you want a good value list, you can look here:

thx for the advice dude

Well you’re not getting any, LIKE WE FUCKING SAID OVER AND OVER SND OVER AGAIN. AND AS WE FUCKING SAID, TRY IN GAME.

i already tried in-game (trade will be completed soon bc a person asked me to trade)

You came back 5 hours after the fact. Keep trying, how long do you think it took us as traders to get trades like these?

look, the trade was a complete sh–, so people wouldn’t get interested on that, it cost me hours to find someone insterested

Well there you go, now you know what kind of time it took for people to get stacked inventories. Next time, if you don’t have much to offer for something, try in-game.

alr

insallah

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.