Lost spell idea: trapeze

Lost spell idea: trapeze https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/c/5/c5b690f87bf91879897ac3b0d5124ba91451de61_2_1024x297.png
effort 4.857142857142857 28 quality 4.785714285714286 28 reasonability 4.407407407407407 27

maybe by knocking them the complete opposite direction?
(this can also be done so that you turn someone into a glorified canon by letting charge crash into a trapeze and then flinging them halfway into insanity III with enough intensity and attack knockback)

no it already knocks people into other trapezes/enemies, I just dunno how it would work with selino.

what does selino do?

you don’t know what selino is?

no, i know its a technique but i play savant, so no lost spells for me

it’s shockwave smash for strength builds except it moves you forwards

then just have it move you backwards?
lets say this, all the ‘movement’ (so the shockwave and the player moving forward and stuff) are replaced with lines going that direction, so a shockwave would hae lines traveling in all 360 directions

now imagine the trapeze as a mirror

from that standpoint, try to visualize how they will work

I understood absolutely nothing about what you just said.

I might just make it so selino can’t react to the trapezes.

Ultrakill coins in Arcane Odyssey real?

1 Like

ok damn
guess im really that bad at describing things

can we get to 20 votes?!?!

A positional type barrier spell that can be used as both defense and support? God damn would it be very nice to have.

wow people really like this idea huh

we’re almost to 20 guys!

cant beleive i never had that idea…
also if a bunch of trapezes are comingafter you, can you use a surge to mow them down? just asking

I mean I guess? but trapeze platforms do not move once created by the short ranged blast so it’s kinda counterproductive to go out of your way to try and drestroy them before any combos are setup

ah. second question: you said the priority for deflected projectiles would be to go to another tapeze, does that mean you can basically surround someone in like a boxing ring but it’s a circulating blast or beam?

oh absolutely! that’s what’s cool about this spell, the ways you can set it up are near limitless and you can pull off some nutty combos with it if it works

though that idea of a boxing ring might be hard to do since that’d take some setplay to try and accomplish

me and the fellas surrounding a lvl 15 pirate crew member in trapezes and making a lil fast light blast circle around in there

physics, my friend

oh, quick disclaimer, it doesn’t keep ricocheting, the trapezes vanish when they richocet something.