Mage is balanced, here's why

Sadly I still whiff crashes for no reason, I just don’t get punished as hard

totally balanced
-vetex

cause you’re iron leg bro :skull:

it’s not for no reason, it’s because to land a crash on someone who is mid air, you need to have your cursor EXACTLY on them, red dot and all, otherwise you’re aiming behind them and you’ll zoom past them. Crash doesn’t seem to have any traveling hitbox at all sadly.

Also, i personally like to run this build un-imbued, because it incentivizes me to use my ash magic more, and i can get a petrified off with the ash magic itself to get one guaranteed tick of the ash cloud on the petrified hit. It also will make your thermo do more damage, and you can do a 3 hit combo off a grab (which is un-avoidable, the best they can do is block)

(its not)

We’re the same player aren’t we

Must be

and why I’m happy with my shadow conj 1st file, and Theos mage themed 2nd

it’s not for no reason, it’s because to land a crash on someone who is mid air, you need to have your cursor EXACTLY on them, red dot and all, otherwise you’re aiming behind them and you’ll zoom past them.

That’s not really exactly true, it wont hit them directly if your camera angle isn’t facing the direction of where you’ll crash or shoot. So if you’re like anyone else and have their camera zoomed out at max like birds eye view, your crashes and shots will still miss by like 5 studs even if your cursor is on them. It’s not a problem when they’re mid range or close, but past that its a big problem. Could probably be just me but it happened way too many times while farming Calvus

the true pain is the fact some people say you can just parry the whole pulsar, but if you do that they’ll use it again or another spell while you’re wasting your time and you can never get a time to hit… and to make it worse if you have a bad pc (somehow everybody i see here as perfect performances) your pc dies before you do

being rare does not justify it being the range like half a small city and dealing over 500 damage (if you have a non optimized build)

simply do not get hit??

2 Likes

so who’s gonna tell them

alright nevermind just ignore them rake’s being a rtard again

DO NOT care

1 Like

bro think’s he’s emo

atk speed does increase the distance of crashes, its just that you wont see it to full effect unless youre a warlock because of the speed multiplier with magics

I am a warlock

ngl half the people in this topic are annoying asf

what magic are you using? if you’ve got thunder or light youll definitely see a distance increase on your imbued crashes ESPECIALLY if youve got thermo fist