Magic Scythe

or he just doesn’t want to add them

more like he steals and reskins shit thats already in the roblox catalog

who knows, maybe AO will be different

Rebecca says, “Better scramble like and egg before I turn you into an omelette,” as she lunges with her magic scythe.

i could really go for one right now

Ah, my entire gimmick

i was napping

i’m still first :hungry:

you gotta do an effects tut one day, that slash is amazing

I preferred the scythe over the katana but the katana was easier to hit with lmb, ngl. Great art btw

hey hey don’t forget the magic bow and xl cutlass those two things carried hard

1 Like

Fr, the bow was actually really useful now that I think about it

xl cutlass
spiked doom club
dead

A malevolent aristocratic plasma or lightning user. Damn just imagine Rebecca at full capacity terrifies me a bit, reminds me of Hand of Ignis and Siren in W//Z.

i loved using the magic scythe just because it reminded me of soul eater lol

1 Like

Oh this reminds me of my magic scythe ownership in AA. More specifically, the lack thereof.

I remember being so desperate to get a magic scythe at one point that I was dead serious about trading an extra sunken champion chestplate I had for one.

whattt magic weapons where so easy to get if you spammed chests, you could’ve easily just gotten another weapon like the katana or the hammer and traded that

that looks like a spear with a purple trail

Culture.PNG

Ohh shitt I should have totally just traded another magic weapon for it how did I not think of that.

I did loot a lot of chests and fished a lot as well but for whatever god forsaken reason I got every single magic weapon multiple times except for the scythe :pensive:

Reminds me of Fang’s scythe, except there’s no metal pole, it’s completely made out of death magic.

I really like this concept of a shapeshifting magic weapon. Very pog. :+1: