Magic Size

Alright so, other than the valkyrie helmet is there any other item that gives magic size?

Look out for Warrior armor (chestpiece, boots) and Sunken armor (helm, chestplate, boots). Warrior armor lacks defense but is much more accessible and gives the same amount of Magic Size.

yeah I already knew about the warrior set, but I was just trying to figure out if I had to go through the pain of fishing the helmet, or if there was an easier way.

If you really want to make a viable magic size build, you’ll have to go through the pain of obtaining sunken armor, whether it be through trading or through fishing it (please spare your sanity and try trading first).

The wiki has info as well.

Yeah, I grinded up to level 90 on a poison element mage, but now I realize magic size doesn’t effect the cloud size lmao

the eye poppers give +17 with bursting if you want them giving the set i use now

1 Like

also, I checked the wiki but some of the info on there is spotty at best. The spirit hat isn’t even there last I had checked

alright, and nah I’m fine grinding for them for myself. thanks tho

I think you’d be better off subbing the pirate hat for a Power Amulet so that you could at least do some damage.

yeah that’s what I thought too

Magic size does effect clouds size actually.

Huh, I tested it but I suppose I just didn’t look at it properly

so when eh

wait i like this it’s a nice cheap meme build that doesn’t cost your soul and a half to get

1 Like

Seems your question was solved already, but if you’re still looking, here’s a list with every item that gives Magic Size (and all other stats in general)

Wait are you actually giving away stuff? I have enchanted like 20 valks and still haven’t gotten a bursting one, so if you are giving away, then I would happily take at least the valk and maybe leggings.

i should rephrase my wording better but it was just me showing the set i use and showing what items i used i’m not actually giving away anything sorry ;-;

thicc magic

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.