Magius in Worldbox but I let people claim and rule a territory (totally good idea trust)

Noooo I’m literally :nerd_face: :point_up:

Oh.

This ones my favorite one for character looks tbh, skin burns is a pretty cool idea

You might want to reroll but its up to you

Bros freaking quadriplegic .

Keep it its funny

Crippled and burned

Poor guy got several injuries instead of regular downsides

Most people just got minor or somewhat beneficial drawbacks, this guy got screwed over hard

I am just the average politician nowadays lol

Meanwhile I’m someone who has not got any sleep for multiple days

Why does the Jonkler want to be around man so much? Is he stupid?

Okay, final deathbomb person now.

alright what trait tetra

Does anyone wanna become one of my village leaders :pleading_face:

also also for village leaders, there IS a limit to those as well. Each territory only has so many villages / towns, so do note you might not be able to get into the culture you want if people pick all the villages remaining in that culture.

Damn, now I’m getting screwed over by the roulette

Wait do we only have 2 cultures that even have any village leaders right now

I haven’t actually ran the thing fully yet but I will say that they kinda went off course from what they were MEANT to do when I was just having them do kingdom and village building

All of the light blue is Skylians

They somehow bled down into the desert portion. They don’t actually do this in AA, they were meant to be a high altitude only culture

oh that is just a horrid combo. im a bard fr. am i able to get the no slot take up things or nah

you can have flowerprints as well

Your love life must be very explosive

You ask people out and if they reject you you instantly explode in their face

also I was just zooming in on territories and saw some child unit and was going “man who tf is this stupid ass kid” and saw this :sob: