No ideas for the moment

You know curse users can’t use their minds right? All of their 3 minds effectively become the curse and their body can as well if it’s an elemental curse and not external.

You also don’t get the curse just from killing someone with it??? Unless you’re traveling at like light speeds.

Also why is he called The Hydra??

1 Like

You know that this is just an idea correct?

1 Like

Plus the hydra is more of his nickname than the actual name. The cloning curse is also an external curse, as I had put in the “Make curse Ideas” post i’d done. The thing for the killing to get the curse is the villains want to kill the hydra and then search for his curse

Same way the exiled is likely not actually named the exiled

Imagine being stuck with some really bad curse lmao. Oof

If I need evidence to back my thing up for a non existent external curse, the link to my post is here ( Put ideas for curses here - #6 by Iandominusrex6308 )

Gandalf. That’s literally it, he explains himself.

Can you imagine an end game boss just being an old man that probably has memory loss, using extremely overpowered spells while running at you? Yeah I just thought of it too. Scariest shit I’ve ever seen.

Oh no, Curse Users can still use their minds, there’s just no point of using it because it’s a lot more weaker than your curse

The exiled is actually exiled

The Minotaur looks like completely like a Minotaur with the exception of lacking 4 legs

Ik that’s his nickname, why is it his nickname?

Why would they want such a useless curse that makes them unable to use any of the magic they’ve learned and make them never want to touch sea water

That’s obvious, it doesn’t change the fact you can’t have magics and curses with the exception of the absorption curse

You realize it’s a curse because it gives up all your magics right? You don’t have any magics as soon as you absorb a curse.

Wait wtf since when?

You know curse users can’t use their minds right? All of their 3 minds effectively become the curse and their body can as well if it’s an elemental curse and not external.

if you can’t have magics with curses tf you mean by this

“and not external”

Its almost like I said for the non existent external curse I made for the description of it says that it can create an exact clone that can use the same magic as the user. This would also make it so if the original person who absorbed it can keep their magic and use it

Would you rather be called Biggus Dickus by people or be called by something that was a once existent monster in that world?

:fr:

also the Hydra was called that by people who had witnessed his power and told others, and decided “fuck it” and just decided it would be his nickname.

The villains would want the curse because their dumb dumb heads think that they can create an army, while instead they’ll just get temporarily existing clones.

TL;DR: This is just an idea for a boss it’s never gonna exist anyways

Your mind is where magics are stored, I’m saying you can’t use them there as well…

It’s referring to their body being able to turn into the element dumbass.

A curse can’t have the ability of multiple curses, a cloning curse can only do cloning, a magma curse can only make magma, a fire curse couldn’t make plasma.

Nobody’s nickname is made by thinking “fuck it”

If they’re that fucking stupid, how are they not already dead?

Pointless Forum Argument No. 3981093871091283947123586891023896512890365

5 Likes

It’s almost like I said that the Hydra was trying to hide and get away from them

The cloning curse clones the original person and that original person’s traits. Magic would be considered a trait for the curse. Therefore, it also clones that onto the clone too.

What do you think the hydra is going to do, go out and tell them “Don’t do that” while running and hiding from those who are hunting him?

Honestly, just shut the fuck up at this point is all I wanna say now.

I said it before and I’ll say it again, THIS IS JUST AN IDEA

In no way will this exist in AO, it would just be pointless for Vetex to add it in game.

yep this is basically what it feels like every time level posts on a topic like this

I was literally just here to make an idea topic and see other people’s ideas, not start an argument about curses.

All i just wanna say now for level is Shut the fuck up, I just wanted to make an idea. You started this argument.

So they heard the name of the curse and not the ability and just decided on what it does? They sound pretty fucking stupid.

But the person no longer has those traits

I’m asking why he got the nickname, not expecting someone to change his nickname??

cry

I mean you did ping me twice to make fun of your curses :man_shrugging: