Make Myriad Chests One-Cycleable

Make Myriad Chests One-Cycleable https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/6/36cf1e028efeedc472690e6cb08617e0f96013cb_2_1024x598.jpeg
effort 5.0 1 quality 5.0 1 reasonability 5.0 3

The myriad is literally a place we visit once and have no reason to return later on in the game.
So why is it that every single chest on the island is only one short of the full exploration task?
Yeah literally just add a chest to the Myriad or decrease the exploration task requirement by 1.

(Unless im blind or something idk)
(I have been informed that there is a semi-concealed entrance to an area with more chests. My point still stands. Any areas with secrets or concealed chest areas (mango isle, Goso, etc.) have enough chests to fulfill the exploration task requirement without having discovered them, same should apply here. I rest my case.

1 Like

Think there’s some chests on the top of the library tree. If you included those and it still wasn’t enough, then yeah, this needs to change.

There isnt none, ive checked s e v e r a l times

even if so it should be a secret then rather than exploration task chests because well its concealed

Ehhh, fair enough. Take my vote.

1 Like

There’s also a hidden spot out near the entrance or whatever, where 5+ chests can be collected sooooooo

3 Likes

I’d say Myriad is fine on chests.

But like some/many places of the game:

“Where and how would i be able to find this?”

WHATTT BRO how is that not considered a secret :sob:either way, it should still be lowered or another chest should be added because the exploration task in Goso is just completable without the hidden chests its only fair

It is one-cyleable, but

You need to know where this thing is, which is near damn impossible without potions.

1 Like

how is she holding the food?

through the power of anime

Miguel O’Hara Talons

or
It’s the powerpuff girls situation

1 Like

glad to see that im not the only one

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.