(MASSIVE GIVEAWAY!) Cloak's Bartering Bazaar

(MASSIVE GIVEAWAY!) Cloak's Bartering Bazaar
convenience 2.409090909090909 22 fairness 2.272727272727273 22 trustworthiness 2.272727272727273 22

Also thank you for dropping 1000 views on this shop thread… This means ALOT
why dont we do a massive giveaway to celebrate?
Answer Below!

• Yes
  • No
  • Idk…?

0 voters

i offer seasonals and king calvus armor,boots,crown for bursting sunken chestplate

exposed for being a scammer. cringe.

pulsar for some of your carina drops?

lol what happened

he hosted a giveaway for 4 headlesses but then ended it early and the “winner” was just his alt, BBII also exposed some dms of him & another customer where they had to do a multi trade and bro jus yoinked his shit, he was also involved with a lot of fraud behaviour. All courtesy of BBII. :point_down:

4 Likes

this guy’s a clown

That rigged giveaway was a clown move :clown_face:

@UnitVector @Meta Can either of you kindly remove my old rating? Infact if possible deleting the entire post would be baller since it is complete misinformation now and I want this guy to have the lowest trustworthiness rating possible :innocent: :innocent: nice

Bro would’ve gotten away with it if he didn’t stage a giveaway

reminds me of ASTD scammers

him scamming someone was still gonna be found out eventually though but him faking a gaveaway in the most non-slick manner didn’t help. bro really said “theres no reason to have 4 headlesses” as his reasoning :skull: :skull:

bozo

just gave my best friend one of the best gifts you can give in WOM

Just leave the community man. Your reputation is in the dumps.

he took the L… :sob:

HI CALICO CAT

REMEMBER ME???

I’m alive ez

without this context all these one-stars just looks like we’re harassing the guy lol

Meanwhile, with context you see he totally deserves to be nuked.