Mimhere Island: Evidence Archive

guys i went to mimhere island… heres a small tip: halfway north northwest from the center

Don’t tell them :mariomug:

yeah sure later

we’re not gonna be the weirdos who say “follow your heart”, we’re on a scientific expidition.

From what I’ve heard, we need to sail west off of shell island into the dark sea. To combat the insanity we’ll need to eat some cuckoo shroom stew

i’m just gonna shoot a shot and see where i go, like a warm-up pretty much

or this

so we need to go diagonally to the right upwards a few meters north from the middle of the bronze sea

1 Like

don’t forget to use the insanity glitch

yh

1 Like

don’t forget to document your finds

The fabled island of Mimhere, you ask? May I tell you a secret? That Island is no myth. You are greatly mistaken! Mimhere island… IS REAL! To find it, you must listen to your heart and will. Let the light inside you be your guide, and follow it until the end of the path. Believe in yourself, that is the key. The door can only be opened by the ones who have a passions strong enough for the gods to notice. Let the seven elements protect you in your journey, my friend! And once you reach the end, never forget…

In this world of magic, the true Arcane Adventures were the friends we made along our Arcane Odyssey!

make this a copypasta :mariomug:

no

Yes

You dare deny the existence of the Island of Mimhere?

i’m going to destroy mimhere island and you can’t stop me

How will you plan to apply destruction to the fabled Island of Mimhere if you have yet to experience it’s glory?

The fabled island of Mimhere, you ask? May I tell you a secret? That Island is no myth. You are greatly mistaken! Mimhere island… IS REAL! To find it, you must listen to your heart and will. Let the light inside you be your guide, and follow it until the end of the path. Believe in yourself, that is the key. The door can only be opened by the ones who have a passions strong enough for the gods to notice. Let the seven elements protect you in your journey, my friend! And once you reach the end, never forget…

In this world of magic, the true Arcane Adventures were the friends we made along our Arcane Odyssey!

i’ll fart really hard

1 Like

We do a little trolling :mariomug:

What’s the highest possible ship stability? That might be something to factor in

Or you just went west from Shell island.

vetex literally gave us a compass for mimhere…

1 Like

I run a lil’ newspaper in the Bronze Sea, I would be willing to publish yer findings :mariomug: