Mimhere Island: Evidence Archive

It exists, but the whereabouts

wha fuck? how th do you fake location on a leaderboard??

I mean u can literally go in game, look at contracts with assassin syndicate and look for ogami’s location

It was not me lol I’m not on the leaderboards

My character is only in one of the screenshots and I’m the one that edited the third screenshot

If I post the file without naming it you can obviously see that it’s photoshopped

(Exposed :scream:)

If you look at the three screenshots they all have the font slightly different in size and color

1 Like

well if we really have to start from scratch, I have an idea.

we need to start in the dark sea, really close to the bronze sea, and spiral outwards.

that way we can see all around the bronze sea and slowly expand until something pops up.

1 Like

We need a posse, we need to go in all directions.

unfortunately this can only be a 1 man mission, remember, mimhere said “go alone”

1 man, in all directions. If one finds it, they’d be alone/

Hahaha guys, it was all a joke!

Don’t do that.

We will not stop until Mimhere is found.

i went into the dark sea and beyond that i don’t remember much
i woke up on a shore and rubbed my head, “where am i?”, i thought…
“no…no way…MIMH- oh nvm i see the anthill”

i fell overboard and woke up at ravenna

1 Like

don’t let these discouraging words bring you down.

we’ll do @Sharpsight’s method, 8 people will travel into the dark sea, 1 person for each cardinal direction.

Though I do believe the spiral method to be more effective albeit tedious

we need a squad of 8 people

forumers…

:peach:emble!

so do yall think that novakusushi (the guy who’s in mimhere island on the contracts) is some kind of exploiter or a legit player who’s just hanging out there

i mean if he ever rejoins it will change back to ravenna so idk

1 Like

We may as well keep our hopes high and say they’re a real person

I will not be able to participate in the search myself due to some obligations, but I’m glad that my idea is being used. I will report the findings in my little paper though. Don’t give up.