Mimhere Island

They showed up in suits to watch Mimhere’s execution :skull:

1 Like

I mean for them it was probably like watching the minions movie

Gentlemimheres

2 Likes

Other 1 came without hat, he should be punished. Lol.

41 likes moment

1 Like

“not-very-serious”

my bad crewmate i should’ve put it as IMPORTANT

Fixed it

1 Like

sad

unfortunate moment

NOOO!!! The Mimhere is REAL - Don’t silence him!! :sob::sob::sob:

wow, 50 likes

he left the promethean fire curse there :smiling_imp:

say less

I am making a crew too
Maybe one day we will meet each other

The man that Mim E. Here was waiting for, it’s not you Aezir. Not a damn chance… Just as there are people out there who inherited Mim’s will, soon enough, someone will carry on in Iris’s name as well… You may try to destroy their spirit, but you will never extinguish their flame… So it has been, and so it shall continue to be from now ‘till the very end of time. And one day in the future, when we’re all dead and gone, SOMEONE will arise carrying generations upon generations of our history on his shoulders… And he’ll throw down the gauntlet in front of the entire world!

KAI, you and the government know what’s coming! A war that will embroil the seas far and wide… That’s why you’re so afraid, though nothing you do will stop it! I’ve no interest in it myself, but someday that treasure will turn this world upside down! You know what I’m talking about… And I’m sure that someone will find it. Whether you like it or not that day will come soon…

MIMHERE!!!

THE MIMHERE ISLAND IS REAL!!!

After i read it 3 times i realized its a story

This single handedly is the greatest piece of fan literature on the forums and honestly it may as well be canon.