Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Thorin seems like a cool dude, would be a nice, quiet neighbor. Plus, it’s a pretty out of the way place, so yeah, I’d chill out on Thorin’s Refuge.

Maybe build something that wraps around one of the taller rocks on the island and live on top of it.

drakos arch would be a pretty cool base location, but there is the issue of lvl 260 rivals and the lack of bigger open spaces

What stops you from building over the dragon

wonky mesh hitboxes

I have a funny build idea
harvest has 2 whirlpools
I build a platform over them
I leave holes on top of the whirlpools
I wind blast my enemies in (send them to sleep with the fishes)

I’m also thinking of making smoothie king somewhere in nimbus where people pay me to make them smoothies

remember that you’ll be able to completely destroy trees and rocks on the island, and probably make bridges over water to redwake it

I wonder if you can build underground at all

dang
3 days for a color change for numbers?
I’m confused.
He must’ve been busy

I mean like, do you really think the ONLY thing he did in three days of silence is a color change bug fix

that’s all he put in the trello :person_shrugging:

I’m more betting he’s either working on something else that he doesn’t feel like is progressed or finished enough to put on the trello atm OR he’s taking a small break

I’m scared that the building won’t be like this, and that it will be more like pre built structures such as “ choose your wall type!” Choose your defensive structure type!”

what does that mean
And whats this do

You’ve earned Trust Level 3! Which means you’ll never leave this place ever again.

(You’ve stayed long enough that this site trusts you now)

The chat bubble thing is the regulars chat, you can chat with other members that are also TL3 / Regulars.

1 Like

it means you’re now stuck in forumer jail

2 Likes

My honest arcane reaction to this wonderful information

e

Wow

Alright, so this officially should be the new one.

I’ll do the thread.