Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Mace draw: flash strike fr fr

and now weapons are broken, itā€™s gg

Hereā€™s few of my fav ideas:

• Spear throw on Lance
  • Axe throw on Halberd
  • Beast instincts on Katana
  • Flying Slash on Greatsword
  • That one bullet barrage move from dual flintlocks on a singular one
  • 3 flying tornados move from greatsword on Dagger

I just want rain of arrows but a bullet variant on dual guns :frpensive:

1 Like

flash strike and rising tide on sunken (us lightning and ice conjurers are gonna cook with it)

piercing shot and piercing gale on rifle

shining cycle and spiraling fury on rapier

the perfect loadout.

I do wonder if weapon colors (like Kai being red) will apply when you put new abilities on it

they should if they are standard abilities
but something like aethereal flash would probably still be yellow

If im reading its correctly, you can technically be able to do thisā€¦And still have ability to use them all

Sunken sword

• Rising Tide
  • Flashing Strike
  • Flying Slash
  • Shyining Cycle

is the sheet of possible weapon swaps accurate, however?

No idea, im just talking about points req. As it said that they are not order based, but rather skill based.
And if you take Q and E skills out of weapons, they should keep their low cost. Thus, moving them on Sunken Sword should still keep their low points req. So warriors would now have ability to use 4 skills.

Correct me if im wrong

Would Spirit Weapons be customizable with skills on other Spirit Weapons? I want to believe this was done first because they can have some customization.

I think so yes
but I also think that you would be able to find the spirit weapon skill notes in chests or something, and then add them to your spirit weapon (which would start out with only an m1)

that way, you can keep spirit weapons themselves rare (follows the lore) while not making it that painful to get new skills on spirit weapons

Either Morden will give Tuckerā€™s s.weapon or it will be coded so first chest will give us our first random s.weapon

boutta put impaling strike on a greatsword

Now that we can personalize weapons, i think we need thisā€¦
name tag

8 Likes

This single change may make me go from a pure bred mageā€¦ to a warrior

Nah bro. Vetex bouta read this and be like: Nah, this is too OP, we can wait another 2 seas to add it

Vetism in action

hear me out

gun draw: rapid fire or gun draw: power shot on musket (trust :pray: )

If only powershot like move was on mus-
OH WAIT

Vitality users genuinely tweaking cuz they canā€™t use their funny ghost weapons yet