Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

wonder if skill notes will be tradeable

it would make sense that they are, since you can already trade a weapon which has them applied to someone else
making them untradable would just be slightly inconvenient

I wonder if this ‘skill note’ system will apply to Spirit Weapons as well…

Obviously, if it does, they’ll be incompatible with normal weapons. But, it’d be cool to think you could give a Knight weapon a Warden skill(like a healing spell or buff or something) for some added utility.

yep, they will

very exciting

2 Likes

I get the feeling it’ll be more of an Argos sitch, where a greatsword user decides to get primal instinct. Imagine the size of the aoe.

And another thing with this new system: What’ll be the deal with Strength weapons? Will their moves be incompatible with normal weapons and vice versa? And if not, will the Strength skills still have a strength requirement on a normal weapon, and will the normal skills have a high Weapon requirement on Strength weapons?

Been debating with myself whether I ask this or not, but is there going to be anything that stops vitality from basically being warrior but with more base health?

A lot of the things that would seem like downsides to vitality just seem like easy workarounds with armor stats, so I’m really unsure.

vetex could arrange the spirit weapons in a way that makes all warden builds have support (hopefully not just walmart aura) and defensive moves instead of just damage

if you read the trello card/screenshot you’ll see that it says that for strength weapons, when you equip a skill onto them, their weapon stat requirement will be evenly distributed between strength and weapon

How would Warden get anything done though is the issue with that

Pure Wardens still need to be reasonably able to clear the story solo. While I agree that a good chunk of their skill set will prolly be support-based, they’re still going to need some viable damage options.

I just realized I don’t even have the Trello in my bookmarks. Could ya toss a link my way real quick?

Trello

1 Like

Much appreciated.

thats a kingdom/town alignment npc

If anything we should be obsessed with our lord and savior flying phoenix

bodytoosimilartowhatyourecentlyposted

HOLY SHIT BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS VITALIBROS

4 Likes

Which name yall prefer?

• Warden
  • Oracle
0 voters