Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

when did he say that was coming this month?

the announcement in the discord

i’m blind, where was that?

i read through that message multiple times, it doesn’t mention anything about first magic being changed

oh I’m blind
I thought you meant the release date

he said he would add it if the balance doc wasn’t too long (the screenshot is not from today btw)

gotcha, thanks

wondering if we’re getting a stat reset this update

vetex please accidentally wipe all wooden clubs so we can complain about it and get a weapon wipe please please

let’s burn all sunkens just to make sure

We need both first magic wipe AND mentality wipe

Just un-kill Elius rq

Idea for how to change Morality in next update.

Everyone are given “Fragile Dead Revival Staff” (Hello Arcane Adventure), in its description it says that its better used on the top of the world, near the ruins struck by lightnings.
While having FDRS in your invetory, Elius’ mirrage wont appear, but when you put it in your hotbar and use it, the small animation will be played of player putting down the FDRS and its getting struck by lightning. After the lightning is cleared, Elius will be standing there. His damage, level, hp are scaled with yours via certain formual or whatever, but attacks and all are the same.
After his defeat, you will get same screen as with Dodge Reflex choice, but with Spare Or Kill Elius / Merciful or Ruthles.

THE ONLY WIPE I NEED IS A MEMORY WIPE FROM WHAT I JUST SAW ABOUT BODILY FLUID VISUALLS FOR PALADIN ;-;
(complete sentsnce)

and what if you use it near the theos statue in the dark sea?

Theos comes back and wipe your a$$, mistaking you for Durza

1 Like

Oh so Port Mistral has enemies. Interesting.

ikr