Morden x Iris Confession : ANIMATIC

IM AT A SOCIAL FUNCTION RN BU I JUAT LITERALLY JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT GIGGLING WHEN I SAW THIS OMG ITS SO PERFECT YOU NEVER MISS (10 chars)

Gotta bookmark this so i can see this.multiple times

(Thank youuu btw :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:)

(Shhhh ignore my typos i am vibrating i love it so much)

@GalleonThief

MC third-wheeling:

TJIS IS SO CUTE OH MY GOD??? EWIGSWHGWKBWJBSNA im gonna cry

This is why we need a scene where Morden says “Thy end is NOW.” And evaporates Iris out of existence using a death curse empowered drop kick, killing her.

Ao forum after seeing romance that isn’t with the main character

@ThatOneGuy

The day before this I had posted some iris x morden art in tobi hub.

The difference is morden asked first.

The ship shall grow

Morden looks like that guy from the superhero anime who has blue fire powers.

1 Like

Yooooooo! Das fucking sick, Ruby! Our two trauma buddies getting the love they deserve after Iris losing her father and Morden losing Tucker who may or may not have been his boyfriend before his death :upside_down_face: Morris 4 life :smile:

@anon5868932, step up your game with more Kailot ships! /hj

1 Like

I’m not gay but morden looks cute in the 2nd picture

more kailot ships???
off of my memory i have like 10+ kailot drawings (inc doodles, some aren’t forum safe tho)
In terms of my wips
3 fanfictions
1 amv
2 comics
3 drawings (all of them is of them waltzing lol)
1 animation

what more do you want I’m just one person mann :sob:
some other people draw kailot like olive and abee and stuff

1 Like

Srry, man, but until I see Morden X Neviro, Arish X that Ravenna wizard guy, Revon X Neviro, or even Edward X Ruby Roger (Srry, Ruby), I crave for more of your cute men drawings :pleading_face: :face_holding_back_tears:

In all seriousness, take your time, broski. I don’t mind seeing more Uncle Zephyr or more Pablo /pos

1 Like

Morden X Neviro hmm… honestly never saw it because I straight up didn’t know Neviro EXISTED before the calvus fight :sob: Neviro is a block of chalk to me, he has NO RIZZ.

Arish X Ravenna Wizard guy, idk who he is but thundersnow reigns supreme sorry!!

Revon X Neviro… maaybee? they’re both pathetic they can be pathetic together idk :sob:

Edward X Ruby Roger… what about Edward X Clark silver? I was planning to draw that for a friend anyways lol.

Honestly if you want more MxM AO art I might just tthrow Zephyr a boyfriend at this point…a GN one because i have a problem. Then again he exudes more single dad vibes than someone who could pull anyone, oblivious to romance.

1 Like

My friend, i hope both sides of your pillow suffocate you tonight :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

(PS: i ship ruby roger with his vice captain, i think his name is Clark Silvers)

2 Likes