MS paint adventures (featuring: MS paint)

I have no Idea how’d you even get proof tbh unless u ask the mods ig?

Mods prob can’t share info like that sadly but it would be nice to get some kind of insight

catria eats ari for blood :fire:

draw banana gradually getting more pissed as everything he says keeps getting flagged

I am curious what I am now.

Also, Yo gabba gabba. Bud shares something with an extinct children’s show.

draw to wizards having an epic showdown

Draw corrina and ari

god of war

I drew a burger using my left hand only

MADDOX

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The plushie curse… it’s too strong…

My Christmas cheer was too strong.

2 Likes

Maddox is that one plushie you see in the very back of the shelf

you’re like 86% sure it’s haunted and nobody wants to buy it.

1 Like

maddox lore

maddox lore

new hat kinda wonky ima edit it a little more (it’s supposed to be like too big for his head)

1 Like

Crazy conjuror into lazy nap taker

most of typ0nian maddox is sort of like an inverted version of normal maddox, though they share a similar vibe in being sorta creepy/paranormal.

odyssean maddox is well known for being crazy and deranged and brutish, whereas his counterpart is far more quiet, though mentally significantly more intricate in his thoughts and ideas.

typ0nian maddox’s ability is also wildly different compared to the AO one but I won’t reveal much about it other than it’s similar to poison magic, though it’s a far more “abstract” type of poison.

1 Like

Kinda gives off Ira vibes:

Very chill vampire dude

AO maddox the kind of guy to like scream and shout and be kicked out of an art museum whereas typ0nian maddox is kind of the dude who’s showing his art at the museum.

typ0nian maddox essentially completely sacrificed his primal primitive side that’s displayed in his odyssean doppelganger for far greater IQ and overall social skills, though it seems, that through his ability, even typ0nian maddox boasts a sinister side…

He became jevil

1 Like

i find the original maddox more like jevil tbh

he was way more deranged

(though new maddox has a lot of jesterlike qualities…)

looks straight outta epithet erased