My Introduction

Myself

Hey there. I’m Osphin. I used to be an “Alpha tester” for Arcane Adventures, by which I mean I spent like 800 R$ on an unfinished game. Unfortunately, my potato PC couldn’t handle it’s updates at the time, so I had to stop playing, and didn’t really come back to it. But I think I’d like to give World of Magic a try, and hopefully stick with it now I have a better PC.

In real life, I’m a Uni student turning 19 in jan 3rd of 2021. I’m taking 3D animation until 2027. By then, I hope to have my Master’s Degree. With any luck, I’ll get hired as a Junior Animator in either a game of film company, and work up from there. I’ve played Roblox since about 2012, but the oldest account that I can still find on Roblox was made back on 3rd jan 2015.

Roleplay

I like to world build and roleplay, mainly for the escapism. I feel like the World of Magic is a perfect place to do that, so I think I’ll have fun diving into the lore and roleplay potential.
Since I mentioned that, I might as well also talk about my character:

My character is Roxy Rose, who also happens to use the rose variation of Gold magic.
By the good graces of RNG I was blessed with this awesome character, and I think it’s pretty fun.
She’s sick of living in bell village and believe she was destined for greater things in life. Since she discovered her magic, she earned what she could by hunting bounties and dark wizards. She tries to forget her family, and hates them being brought up.

She’s more of a morally grey character, as she doesn’t mind associating herself with the more evil-aligned factions and guilds as long as she stands to benefit from it, but she also associates with and does favours for good-aligned factions and guilds too.

She has a no-bs, authoritative and boss-like personality, which she has made for herself to fit her end-goal of leading a very high-society and wealthy organization of wizards that has connections with a lot of people.

Conclusion
That’s about it for me. Looking forward to future updates for the game, and I hope you can join me in creating some fun stories.

wow

well welcome to the forums

have a cookie

:cookie:

if ya like roleplay click

rp server

Welcome to the forum then, Osphin.
Hope you enjoy your time here and visit often.

I see you mentioning coming back after a long time, and having enthusiasm for WoM and it’s future updates, so I have to hit you with this: WoM, in its current form, won’t be receiving any more updates.
It is instead being revamped into a different game, which will be in the same universe, but at a different time and place.
You can read more about on this topic, it contains official details on how the game will be changed:

Welcome, have some celebratory chlorine gas

welcome to the arena

Thanks. I appreciate it. If I’m not losing any of my data though, and it’s still in the same “Game”, just renamed and reworked, I’m fine with it. My main interest is the cool custom magic system, lore/worldbuilding and the roleplaying aspect. I particularly like the news article thing. It makes it feel like your actions have consequences.

I feel like right now, as long as they’re fairly large islands and there is plenty to do on each one, I’m fine with the revamp. I especially am looking forward to the updates to the towns and etc. Since they do feel pretty similar. It would be cool, in my opinion, if their aesthetics were more unique to their cultures, instead of just having different textures on the houses. I also feel like all the towns are pretty small at the moment, and Its not particularly clear if a town is poor or wealthy or not. I get that the “big and wealthy” towns are probably the ones surrounded by walls, but outside of that small difference, it just feels like the same town copied, pasted and slightly edited.

So yeah, I’m fine with these changes. I enjoyed roleplaying on Arcane Adventures back when I did play, so I think I’ll enjoy roleplaying here too. I just wished the dev team would actually finish what they have at the moment before they rework it, since stuff like the auction houses and material shops don’t particularly do anything at the moment, but yeah, they’ll probably cover it or replace them with something else in the rework.