Name an anime game on roblox that's actually enjoyable

soul war is an alright game based on bleach, it it very grindy tho

arcane adventures

Guilty Gear Counts cause of the artstyle, thatā€™s about it

1 Like

shindo life (with friends ONLY)
uh aba somewhat (if you use madara or might guy fuck you)
au reborn

thatā€™s about it actually

AU Reborn is the only anime battle game I genuinely enjoy

Anime games are mostly made to be the most popular so itā€™s the norm for them to follow some of the formulas

Demonfall Blox Fruits I have no idea, I have only found ones that drain my soul

Pokemon Brick Bronze and Swordburst 2 in its prime.

1 Like

Wait wtf i just realised Brick Bronze and aall pokemon fan games were techincally anime games :cold_sweat:

1 Like

i mean theyre video games based on an anime based on video games

Item Asylum(its fun but itā€™s not the kind of game someone would play all the time, at least not for me)(itā€™s way more fun with friends)

Blox Fruits(I donā€™t care what you say, after the endless grind itā€™s actually fun for me to one shot combo 9 year olds for 2 bounty)

GPO(again, the battle royal mode is ACTUALLY fun and Iā€™m not even lying. Even when you lose itā€™s still fun. Although, other GPO game modes arenā€™t really that entertaining)

ABD(fun game)

Elemental Battlegrounds(funny one shot combo on 9 year olds again)

Arcane Adventures Copies(meaning AL and AR)(I again do not care what you say, these games are legit awesome. Just imagine playing with randoms, helping people fight the ramses bossā€¦ I remember I made like 4 friends and we got to 3rd sea together in AR. AL doesnā€™t really replicate this, but I prefer the PVP in AL better to that in AR)

AUT(the PVP mode is fun, but the main game is literally ā€œyou RK once and get jumped by the entire serverā€)

Voxlblades 2(I tried the early access, that game feels like what you would think of when you say ā€œRPG gameā€)

PILFERING PIRATES(legit the best game to play with friends, its just so awesome)

Flag Wars(if you played an FPS game or you have atleast decent aim this game will just be bliss for you. Basically just bullying 9 year olds except this time they canā€™t fight back at all! :D)

That one tower game(the one with the green yellow red blue towers and youā€™d go and try to destroy them)

Honourable mentions

WoM(PVP? fun. grind? no.)

Stands Awakening(this game probably shouldnā€™t even be in here, however the game is really fun if you played ABD. If you didnā€™t, then Iā€™d STAY AWAY. This game is horrible for people that donā€™t know how to deal with unfair abilities)

Kings Legacy(literally just blox fruits minus the(?) one shot combos. Ope Ope is probably the most fun for me to use, the only problem is the grind. However, the grind is definitely like 2x faster than blox fruits grind)

Reaper 2(fun game, or atleast it was when I played it 3 months ago)

other honourable mentions:
Shindo(well, really, shinobi) Life(game used to be so awesome until they added weekly updates. Now I canā€™t even keep up ;-; )

PRESTONIAN BUILD A HIDEOUT AND SWORD FIGHT(its okay but its fun with friends. You can see some amazing builds in this game, and its a small community so you might see the same person once or twice)

PWNED: Aeternae Memori.
Not based on any anime but if you look at it, youā€™ll see what I mean.

For all itā€™s faults Iā€™d probably say YBA. Fairly popular and m1 simulator but, like, it ainā€™t absolute dog shit and is probably the only popular anime game that offers an actual skill tree and customization. You are unlikely to find two people using the same shit to be running those things the exact same way.

For example, this is my spin. Most people would either max it out or put something into Golden Skin (a move that offers damage reduction) but I forgone that route since I plan on maintaining mid distance and investing so many points into something I donā€™t really plan on doing anyways seems redundant. Now I run a low skill point required stand and specialty so I can afford to be more broad but some stands require you invest like 70 points to max it out. Thatā€™s not practical as you need plenty of points into other skill trees (like character and fighting-styles (aka specs)). So you need to pick and choose what you really want to do and also somewhat balances out more rare/stronger stands since you canā€™t get everything at max.

Thatā€™s another thing to. As shit balance as this game has it still has some level of balance. A shit player with the best stand is not guaranteed a win from even a moderately decent player with a shit one. Personally I run Cream. It is a rather old stand mechanically and one of itā€™s moves really barely functions, one of three mind you. Most cream players use Vampirism as their spec but I opted for Spin. Vamp was fine but I didnā€™t find myself landing the two close range moves it offered and only having mild success with itā€™s one mid range move. Swapping to spin I lost major survivability (vamp got basically a second health bar) and a solid mid range move in exchange for three pretty strong mid range moves, a counter, and a really strong easy to hit close range move. Spin at the time just got revamped and I wanted to see what it was like. I am happy with it.

Point of all that is that with a subpar stand with a subpar spec that is overall a fairly subpar combination, definition of ā€œmidā€, I am able to beat people who use meta stands/specs. It isnā€™t a lost cause to use mid tier stuff against them. Just yesterday (hopped back on YBA) I seen some guy using arguably the worse stand in the game, Beach Boy, to beat fucking Maid in Heaven. The two are like polar opposites and itā€™s almost funny how much so. I envy the Beach Boy player honestly.

But it really isnā€™t balance that has won me over for YBA. Itā€™s the customization. I love customization in games. What makes my build/playthrough my build/playthrough. So the ability to build my, well, build how I see fit is very appealing and I think YBA does a fantastic job in this department when compared to other games. Whatā€™d really sell me on them being the best are mutually exclusive upgrades (like choosing between throwing 3 knives at once for more damage or throwing one knife at someone that block breaks).

The biggest gripe I got with YBA is itā€™s combat. Combos are never really something I enjoy both to use and to fight against and m1 stun just fucking sucks but I think YBA has combat on the better end of the spectrum when it comes to typical Roblox anime combat games. I am constantly on and off this game and I have a blast. I ainā€™t a pvp god but I can handle myself somewhat, Iā€™d say sub average. The game also does have some balance issues with some stands just being objectively way too strong. A guy the other day was able to nearly kill me in one combo for fucks sake.

tldr; yba cause customization and the ability to win with shit stuff

yba community is horrible and parrying is the only way to beat most people

the game itself is good though, but the community is a huge turnoff

1 Like

1 Like

Mfw they promise five million stands and show off sneakpeaks that are too large for the game

Since old games count Iā€™ll put some

-Demon Journey: The Father of Demon Slayer games (Onikiri is the deadbeat grandpa)

-Bleach Primera: The Best Bleach game to ever exist, the cancellation on updates and eventual shutdown was sad

-One Piece Legendary: One Piece game with bad visuals and horrible grinding, but the mechanics of fruits were so much fun coupled with the ability to eat two fruits

-Ro-Ghoul: The Best Tokyo Ghoul game, had issues with grinding but was still overall enjoyable (literally every other Tokyo Ghoul game besides like 2 copied it :skull:)

-Boku no Roblox (not the remaster): The Grandfather of My Hero Academia games, it had alot of issues but man was it fun

ye YBA ainā€™t that bad. I hop on every once in a while to do like a few quick 1v1s with CD + Boxing then hop off

1 Like

tower blitz is fun

but itā€™s pretty stale atm