Name something worse than roblox moderation

This guy’s mustache. I don’t know who he is, but he needs to get that checked

3 Likes

based, that’s an ugly 'stache

1 Like

I’m not sure about the AR community, but the stuff I know from my old guild includes:

• we used to catch pedophiles on a monthly basis, which either mean there’s a lot of pedophiles or we’re just fond of catching people. I think both
  • harassed a kid into quitting because he spammed global messages a few times
  • has giant amount of people who were either trolls or dickheads

I’ve never even really talked in Vetcord, so I’m scratching the surface here

1 Like

take everything you just said, and multiply it by ten

1 Like

well fuck

1 Like

name some crimes of the AR community

1 Like

i wonder where you are from :thinking:

• Elitist as all fuck
  • incredibly toxic to anyone who doesn’t practice spamming t-jump, dash, and Q for five hours every day
  • Extremely poor moderation (not as bad as roblos tho)
  • heHe raciSm aND SexisM Is so FuNny GuyS
  • Incredibly unreceptive to any change that would make the game actually fun to play (It would involve doing more than just spamming t-jump, dash, and Q)
1 Like

I love the games, but why does the community have to suck that hard, they ain’t even big games

Je ne sais pas

what a lovely community!

a lovely community to avoid that is :neutral_face:

2 Likes

i assume not many new players join the community despite the large new update

That’s part of the reason, and the fact that the update was kinda shit.

oh what went wrong

A couple of things:

• The base AI for standard enemies was never changed, this means that bandits continue to simply run at you and spam m1, which makes the combat boring and frustrating in the early game.
  • Marua was barely changed (you can just hide behind a corner and take pot shots at him)
  • The dialogue wasn’t improved at all (it still feels like the theos’ dialogue at the beginning of the game was written by an illiterate 5 year old)
  • Sailing is still boring
  • The combat was never improved (grabs are still useless, weapons are still useless, and most fighting styles are useless in terms of damage output)

is it jus me or was early game also really confusing i had no idea where i needed to go after like the first boss, prob one of the reasons why i quit

They did fix that with quest markers in the revamp

oh okay

still not playing it like ever tho

My owners. Or “slaughterers” more accurately. It was difficult escaping. I even had to leave behind Jerry. RIP my bro, RIP. :frcryin:

wait did u say jerry?