Need help renaming my clan, currently it's Crestfallen

Looking at the ranks, name, and description, I would name it something like De profundis lunae Stalwarts or Stellae morientes. Either those or maybe Τα Αστέρια που πεθαίνουν.

I mean it sounds fine
Like Crestfallen is a cool guild name unless someone snatched it before you or something

Instead it the rank being “Lunar Gaurd Apprentice” make it “Lunar Apprentice.” IMO having more concise rank names sounds better.

Edit: since you want to lose the “space theme” you could just do generic rank names, which I think would be fine. Like maybe use the Grand Navy rank names.

i was thinking of ‘Galactical Sky’?
could be tweaked to fit that moon style though

thanks for the suggestions i wanted a theme with the ranks atleast too though

man going another mile forward with these clan names lol they still seemed space themed

yikes not a made in abyss fan? awww man

That’s “Depths”
not abyss

you think they are literate enough to tell the difference?

(this is a joke please dont grip me)

you’ve been tricked. you fell for it. only a deepwoken player would dare to correct that, O’ Alchemist Flare

i’ve found you out.

ok but like
I’ve never touched deepwoken for 2 months

1 Like

my friend is the owner of a former leaderboard clan and I can confirm this is true

yeah people need to study and move on with their lives too

clan name Jinyu (Jin first tone, Yu fourth tone)

Discription: Gold and jade fall like rain, the Myriad things stare in shock. Fate broken, nothing is certain except success.

Ranks in order top to bottom
Moonshadow-- Lord Supreme elder
Fallen star admirl-- Lord elder
Lunar guard-- Legacy Disciple
Lunar g apprintence-- inner disciple
Blank-- outer disciple

lol lunar g apprintice LOL

Well i got tired of typing

i know other people liked the clan name so i was going to keep it at this for now i’ll try change the clan rank names a bit though, thank you

Mk thats also fine, lord first supreme elder

i tried a name with like asian characters like that in english form it doesn’t go too well with the clan colours i think atleast

Fair,