New Cyborg Fighting Style

New Cyborg Fighting Style
effort 1.705882352941176 17 quality 1.294117647058824 17 reasonability 1.210526315789474 19

seems peak to me :man_shrugging:

idk about this fighting style…
why fuel it with a juice that you can only buy on 1 island

I might make my own Cyborg Fighting Style suggestion out of spite.

chat the TGR was actually just the transformation of WoM to GPO… can we get much higher :drooling_face:

this is worse than any suggestion I could have made (rn)

Nah

ok Gordan Ramsey

Probably the ones under your bed or something idk

idk i just got here

Thanks for the advice bro!

This is like my second suggestion and ngl I love the game so im just shooting out ideas

I hope you have a good day broski

Fair

To be honest it would be more reasonable to if you could buy it from all island, so point made

Ooooo, please do!

I would love to read something better than this cause that means a higher chance for this concept to reach main game.

So high

bet

*Mersault

In all honesty, please review your suggestions before you post them. The formatting is bad, the style seems absolutely out of place for a game that (might) have WWI technology at most, the way the style works makes it look absolutely miserable to use, switching this fighting style for another is probably going to be confusing to explain, ect…

overall, i’d say the food review is a pretty fitting response for this suggestion

(and this suggestion isn’t even as bad compared to others that i’ve seen)

(rule violations here)
the AU is in the 1700s in terms of tech iirc
i am going to kill you for this too

Ok, but this is a world of magic, so k

Cool

Why do the worst suggestions with the most confident creators always get the most traffic :sob::sob::sob:

I check in on this at the end of the day and there’s 30 more replies??? And half of them are just the dude making worthless replies to every single person???

It’s basically bait but you realize the dude unironically believes in themselves so people still fall for it (I did but I took the bait with high(er) effort).