New Magic Type?

I’m thinking about a new magic type for World of Magic - Blood magic?

Maybe every time blood magic is used, the spells would take a small portion of health instead of magic energy. Something along those lines.

Blood magic would probably be very powerful because of the drawbacks it has.

Blood magic’s major weakness would probably be magic types like glass or poison, since they do bleeding damage. If a blood magic user is bleeding, they would bleed faster. But, they would do a serious amount of damage if someone else is bleeding.

The comment section of this post might be war, so prepare yourselves.

lol no, here is why, and here is also why

1 Like

isn’t this just an edgy knockoff of:

:x: Sacrifice Magic - Costs your own life force to cast. In exchange, its spells are very powerful and drain the target’s energy.”

blood magic ain’t gonna be added no matter what you say anyways

9 Likes

so basically, water and sacrifice got drunk and have a passion night with each other ?

1 Like

Sure. I think it would be a good magic type anyways.

People are already hating on the idea saying it won’t be added though. It would be a great magic type if it could be implemented in some way, even only if testing, but yeah.

hm
tell me why do you think it would be good again ? considering like what someone said earlier, it is very similar to Sacrifice, except you dont gain more dmg the more hp you lose

and the hp lose but no magic energy used doesnt make sense either, it’s magic, the only type of magic that can do something similar to this are Primitive Magics, which have been forgotten for thousand of years

nor does the bleeding effect would be stronger on it own user either, not even sacrifice or literally death have negative effect on you if you isnt using it

(also you remember suggestion isnt allowed right now right ?)

Could we add a new magic type to World of Magic - Tear magic? Hear me out on this one:

Every time tear magic is used, the spells would take a small portion of your cries instead of magic energy.

Tear magic would probably be very powerful because of how much you’ll cry about it

Tear magic’s major weakness would be magic types like water or acid , since they do liquid damage. If a tear magic user is crying, they would probably mald significantly harder. But, they would do a serious amount of damage if someone else(Not me I Sware!( is crying.

The comment section of this post might be war, so prepare to monopolize tear magic.

1 Like

I remember a certain forum post explaining a way to write “ideas” into the game discussion category. My post is legal, since it is an idea. The magic council doesn’t have to knock on my door today.

Anyways, let’s explain about the idea some more.

All the magic types in the game are basically the same - they all are magic types that are either slightly faster but do slightly less damage or the opposite. Some are well-rounded in both ways.

Blood magic wouldn’t be like your typical magic types - it doesn’t have an after affect. However, it can use other magic’s after affects do it’s disadvantage or it’s advantage. Like I said, this could be bleeding damage, obviously.

Anyways, this would be a very unique and risky magic type that actually relies on skill rather then spamming and gear sets.

Where could you place blood magic on a value list? You can’t really, since the magic is dependent on the user’s ability to asses when health can and can’t be depleted, or sacrificed for damage.

What I said was more of a rant then actual evidence, but it is just an idea remind you, and I’m not going to push this further to get into the game. It’s still fun to think about.

magic that doesn’t use magic

So… Earth Magic?

I was generally taking into account magic. Plus, who the hell uses earth magic - I mean, seriously? That’s a discussion within itself.

mald magic that makes you weaker when you mald harder

me, solid magics are chad
:frowning:

1 Like

Earth magic is slow and doesn’t have an affect. Besides a slightly better damage input, I wouldn’t use it.

man I didn’t know that bleed wasn’t an effect on earth omg I am stupid

Because I can drain your health in 3 hits with bleed bonus :swag:

edge magic when??? :flushed:

But can you hit me with slow magic?

dude what ? no, im not even a pvper to know that with enough training and close enough distance, they can obliterate your hp bar in second, sure they are of course harder than other medium-fast magic, but that that doesnt mean you cant hit them

I hope I can. Wanna pvp later?

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.