New sunken set dropping soon

A Sunken Rifle would go hard actually, it would be great for my crystal gunslinger file (once the level cap increases anyway).

ooh howā€™d you manage this? Musgravite mandatory or no?

technically to get 100% water breathing all you need is 10 gems with 10% water breathing from auric seaweed.
musgravite means you only need 5 gems which each give 20% water breathing.

Arenā€™t these jewels just add more oxygen bar? Unlike potions, these jewels do not decrease air drain

Ran out of ammo? You are the ammo

air breathing gems reduce the amount of time it takes for your oxygen bar to deplete by a percentage.
100% means your oxygen bar doesnā€™t decrease at all.

Do they? I thought there is a difference between how jewels work and how potions work

sick. do you think itā€™s worth the effort to try and get them on musgravite? so I can get swim speed too, I mean.

dark sea is hard :frowning:

Stormsalt is very common, just like auric seaweed, theres no problem in getting aquatic and breathing jewels

honestly maybe? you probably donā€™t need more than 3 20% musgravite air breathing gems if you want to focus more on swim speed.
that is unless you plan on staying underwater.

I havenā€™t found any yet. Must be unlucky.

Maybe you havenā€™t checked the shoreline enough

or maybe I just havenā€™t gone out enough lol. Iā€™ll probably go on a trip tomorrow or something

find an island and scour its beaches, if it has any, they look like purple spike balls

No, stormsalt is just a recolored arcane salt

which is a white spike ball. So Iā€™m still correct

1 Like

I think we need to stop talking about balls. This topic is not meant for it

1 Like

Yeah I realized that lmao

Same :triumph:

Do we have confirmation that the new set is on a seperate pity timer?

Or can you go 9000 catches and only get sunken iron?

1 Like