New sword idea

Any name suggestions?

Something that goes along with some type of mythology name like the most overpowered god in greek history or something that goes along with the lore in my opinion
Like how Arthur Cursebeard had supercurses and was the commander of the one shot pirates. It can be named something like Supercursed sword due to how overpowered it is and being the most powerful like Arthur cursebeard himself.

Or lore like Shiva’s Curse or whatever

1 Like

here’s an idea:

the rejected suggestion

How is this, The cursed sword of Cursebeard or The cursed sword of Arthur Cursebeard.

Tbh I think supercursed sword sounds better as it was pirates who tried to forge it but not arthur cursebeard himself and never was able to hold it as it was lost at driven away at unimaginable speeds.

1 Like

I agree I will change the name to supercursed.

If you can think of a better name other than supercursed then ok
Sword wasn’t exactly cursed but “The best weapon in game” then yeah, only think I can guess.

still a horrible concept regardless of the name

Welcome to the forums

Cool idea but suggestions aren’t allowed atm

However we do have a neat topic made by @anon82052662 where you can post this

Interesting idea, I can definitely see this being added into the game. This could be placed in certain chest spots around the map, especially on beaches. This could also be an interesting drop chance from pirate npcs that are active on boats.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.