New Teaser July 8th 2022

I stole this from someone else but apparently vetex posted it himself

First of all, Vetex has been playing AC Odyssey again. But we get to see our first look at what seems to be the first magic weapons, paired with a magic lance and what looks to be a spear?

The lad dead on the floor- I got no idea who he is. Maybe he is irrelevant. But it’s quite the brutal scene. I’m under the assumption that this is Fort Talos boss that vetex has been clawing to create, and I expect he’s a decent bossfight.

3 Likes

honestly it might just be a normal lance/spear with blood on it, the red tint could just be the lighting

it ain’t blood chief. you can even see the outline highlighting the glow on the weapons

1 Like
1 Like

Really hoping those are magma weapons. If so I might not be able to resist the urge to put a couple points in weapons

I think that might be a player or smth or a lore character because they seem to have a sunken sword ad i would guess that no random NPC bozo would just casually have one of the rarest items so :man_shrugging:

it’s vetex in that picture

2 Likes

I dont think its a spear probably a war hammer since theres a large collection of the red hue at the top suggesting it becomes larger either way that looks like a boss j dropped a player i also dont see much destruction which makes me assume that the bosses moves do less damage to surroundings than what we see but i could j be wrong

Also isnt that boss using 2 weapons at once and he has a sword on his hip

yeah makes sense

This thin piece of metal leading out of the screen lead me to believe that it’s a spear. We can see where the handle ends but can’t see anything that would indicate a warhammer

also, this boss is obviously inspired from ac valhalla and spears were pretty op in that game so thats where my basis comes from lol

Ig wym but sumn id like to add is notice how the boss is using two diff weapons at once does that mean they come together as a drop and if so boss weapons would have diff m1 animations which is quite cool but unless tge spear tip is huge i dont inderstand how it would be a spear going with what we see the lance to be covered in

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.