Nimbus sea is OUT!

Goodbye to my sunken staff forever then

I have a picture of me with it, but i dont know if thatll be enough for me to get it back

NOWOOANFWOITGIOAWGUIOQAUIOBGBJNKAWGBKJOABGIOUJWBIOUNGA

at least my only rare weapon there was triasta

feeling sorry for vetex, unfortunate situation. o7 to all the people who lost their sunkens, you will be remembered.

My reaction after I lose my Kai Sabre and some other weapons that I recently got:

RobloxScreenShot20240330_040122191

Also guys didn’t your weapons’ level revert? I swear my PTD is level 100 and It became lvl 50

RobloxScreenShot20240330_040657017

what a great town

i have a picture of myself with them so hopefully i can get them restored maybe?

u cant

vetex said no restores… o7

no more upgradeble weapons

secret sunken wipe included with the leg scales and luck wipe

luckily for me i had only a triasta and shield so i didnt lose much, still need and atlantean GS though

i lost 2 sunken swords and a sunken staff

ahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahhahahahahhahaha

yo do you know what stats fire gives on arcsphere?

Damn

I dont think he means it like you’re not allowed to have a mod give you new ones, I think he just can’t rollback the data