Nimbus sea is probably going to be a pvp hellhole on release

You underrestimate the toxicity of players in-game.

I suppose i do, nobody is that mean though, right?

Depends on the person ganking you, really.
Ganking might be very high when the update happens.

Ya thats true… A rollout phase would be nice…

Say hello to the air capacity, shark repel, and bleeding potions build!

my worry is how many people are gonna be trying to fight the new boss at once, id rather fight her on my own rather than have the whole server destroying her

donut worry i will protect you

When you try to talk to the quest giver and end up getting hit with 2 ults because some gankers wanted to increase their silly number

This is why I hate this community fr…

“The balance team has deemed air capacity too overpowered for diving, say goodbye.”
Balance team member when 1 guy runs away from him

1 Like

:skull: I really hope not, if so that would tank my shark tamer build

Why cant Vetex just add a Grace period or smth :skull:

you clearly underestimate how determined some players are to ruin other players’ days.

:skull: stay away from the towns guys it’s gonna be dogshit in there

also make sure to stock up on love potions

as much as i hate the pvp community ive never really been attacked out of the blue… idk if im lucky but it isnt as bad as people chalk it up to be

you’re just lucky, some level 125 tried to blow me up with an ice explosion the second i stepped foot on sailor’s lodge for the storyline, and every time someone goes after me at ravenna :skull:

You should try out SG servers. Most players are just, for lack of a better expression, fodders and blox fruit kids trying out whatever is hot atm

singapore servers are so chill bruh :skull:

meanwhile north american servers are jampacked with tryhards and sweats

1 Like

I’m going to find a small ass server in order to get the closest experience to singeplayer

probablt gonna be limkted to 5 people per server like back then