Nimbus sea is probably going to be a pvp hellhole on release

Imagine if the pvping this update on release gets so bad that Vetex had to disable world pvp for a short time.

I’m not saying this is likely, years away from it honestly. But it would be so, so funny for Vetex to punish pvpers like little kids for misbehaving.

invis potions :interrobang:

Good point. Love works too.

b sides i dont think there will actually be much actual gankers. theyll probably be focused on the renown reset instead

When the update drops I’m gonna rush through the story, then I’ll mess with unsuspecting players by hitting the boss they’re fighting, which would double their health, then I’ll run off and gank some people right after they leave the Bronze Sea. I’m sure nobody has the same idea I do

I mean the story mission is called the ambush, maybe it’s another player ganking us for renown?

so there was this global post about an iris and carina “oiled up shakeoff” followed by a post about him wanting to… “plug up” iris and force her to “brew a giant log” for a week, which he would then eat

he has since been banned

tell me his username so i can curse him out

have u forgotten the first AO fan arts and the first siren fan arts?

i certainly havent forgotten the church of iris at least

i remember when one member of that clan joined on a server where the majority of people were at ravenna, he got ganked on sight

?

forget about everything meaningful i said she bad as fuck

are you referring to the new boss?

yes

Well, it’s not really a PvP hell hole, but an arguably even bigger mess

1 Like

funny enough, people were actually chill during the story and boss fight. even a villain pvphead with 700 pk’s wasnt messing around or anything. its a good thing nimbus server size was small though, if it were bigger it wouldve been a lot more chaotic

when entire server is in one place:

but the entire server is 5 people:

except?

that was in one book lol

the pvp allegations were false but replaced with more allegations