Off Topic Presidential Election 3: The Rebirth

I ain’t getting involved in this shit

:fr:

Zoro, Sanji save me!!!

KABUTO

STAT

prob smart

Sounds like bullshit to me.

Getting defensive is a natural reaction in this situation which doesn’t necessarily make you 100% guilty, the way you said it does.

Hunter is my old account and i haven’t used it in front of power for a while he may have forgotten and again he doesn’t know i had an alt

You had a image of the Derps and were referring to them, and I knew that Udon’s alt was not one of the Derps.

i-i REFUSE!

Dude, no one’s going to go this far for a fake role on a forum for a roblox game. Stop being so stubborn.

I was specifically was talking about Hunter, bruv.

This picture is from Hunter and your lists.

It had a close-up of A2DERP, plus I didn’t know what Hunter looked like. The only time I ever played was him was to exchange a trade in a game.

BRO HOW WAS IT A CLOSE UP OF DERP? I EXPLICITLY SAID IT WAS YOURS AND HIS FRIEND’s Lists. Also everyone in the top row have the same size…

I would’ve payed more attention to hunter if you hadn’t immediately responded with how the DERP accounts were sus

Where did I say that? I said as they were mutual friends, my guy you’re not helping your situation. I can only feel bad for you at this point, you’re just making yourself seem worse.

Those derp accounts are my alts i used in roblox games to clear up confusion

sorry @unnamedboi I couldn’t do it :frcryin:

sorry level i confused you for rob

Nvm, idc about this anyway, do what you want