Ok... hear me out

i need help finding a build pls help i have no clue what to use i tried the funny builds i tried the meta builds I’ve used EVERYTHING and nothing clicks.

i love snare, i hate overlap of move uses, i hate sub stats (they are not linear). I am screwed. the only build i have not tried is warden which would work i guess but i feel like it will have the same issue as warrior (and the health drain).

HELP. if you have any idea’s send them

i think you might be a lost cause honestly at this point

im tempted to make this the solution

Have you tried the german gasser or the pH2 swimming pool build
IMG_2643

yes sorta

You probably tried already, but what about magic-based conjurer?

• snare
  • fav magic
  • javelin at 150magic
  • use non TP weapons (sword/cutlass, rapier, spear, any ranged, axes, greataxes, greatswords, shields)
  • cool imbue

Well ig I can give this one last shot, how about a limb cleaving build :fr:

Basically any mage with intensity + power spamming ult art. For this build, some magic work better than others like acid, glass, shadow,…

just try wind mage

crystal glass mage sounds cool, opposites but both earthen

There’s a single option, and that’s max power, or max defence

max power light magic
max defence glass magic

my most recent attempt was this (metal ironleg glass savant, savant for glass items)

been there done that i’ve done some meme builds

hmmmm. argos gear on a mage. my main issue would be ult art cooldowns but thats a cool idea but any more info on it? it has to do like 33% damage (half it for ult art) so that seems a little hard to do. that or i find some intensity power gear. also, what would i do with too many magics on hand?

I’ll get you a clip soon. It’s a troll build I made for stalling fight and to be as annoying as possible

sorry it took a while but I’m working on improving it to be a viable PvP build

anyway I should be able to get some testing done soon ( at 380 intensity my Ult Art cooldown went from 30 to ~21 seconds. I’ll try to look for the power - armor piercing sweet spot so you’ll always hit that 16% ( 320 on 2k hp, tankiest opponent of mine lately was Biologlol with around 2k hp )

I’ll try this build in actual pvp then come back later

some funsies

My sandy last for 10 seconds while the big rubbles from my metal spells sometimes block incoming attacks

Magic Pollution build
I’d be down to fight that build sometime :]

You might like conjurer. You can use snare a lot as conj

i guess a better build later on would be using either warding set (because intensity → gems so more percent down) or running power and piercing for more of that.

Be a fucking tank, choose a vitality build, I suggest paladin because why not and have many regens and defense as much as possible.

Your goal it’s the outlast your enemy

i need spirit weapons for that (i mean maybe knight 140 130) but it won’t feel entirely right. just feels like a tankier warrior but with less access

I mean i only lose out on Elius Weps - Which i don’t use at all - And Greenwhich staff realistically.

I still use Kai and Sunken just no more Greenwhich. Tho the reduced dmg hurts a bit. (Which is probably only exacerbated on my part since i use Ardent Staff and Kai and Dense Sunken.)