Ok i got bored, wanna sign this petition to everyone appear on AO Academy au?

A- Arcane Odyssey AU?

Do i want to know?

It is this arcane academy comic I guess that is being made by some artists that involves some forumers in it.

this is the example of cring^2

Basically search up arcane academy and you will see what the people are talking about.

Honestly that’s fine by us. More artists the better

1 Like

Become a writer.

Art is hard.

Nah man. Writing a decent story is hard. Everyone here has probably drawn something in their life that is pretty decent.

1 Like

Who said anything about decency?

Damn you beat me. A story that is shit to the point it is funny is easier to do I guess.

imo art can be more intimidating to get into/access (although you really only need a pencil, paper, and an idea), but once you’re in everything is second nature

Writing seems easier but then you look at all the intricacies of telling a good story and go o o f

The main difference is that getting better at art is hard.

Getting better at writing can literally mean just reading more books.

This is not universally true tho.

In other news artists are almost always respected above writers. This is because while good writers are incredibly rare, bad writers are everywhere.

As much as adding in new people would be EPIC, I agree, it would get too cluttered (it already is). Sorry.

Jokes on you
I closed poll and 44 people signed
Oh wait im bad at math nevermind

Eh yeah. It takes someone to actually try either/both to know how difficult it is to do either.

But getting better at writiting is harder, at least in my opinion. You can improve your art exponentially in an incredibly short period of time (i.e. Tong), wheras (I think) writing is much more difficult to be consciously aware of and improve regarding quality.

But eh, that’s just coming from someone who does mostly art and is trying to actively improve so whatever

Changes nothing :3

thats rough buddy

seems like writing is harder to master
and art is harder to actually do good

1 Like

This ^

Art is more intimidating at first, but I believe writing to have a higher ceiling (skill-wise)

relatable 100 i have self-consciousness about my style of writing

1 Like