Sussus amogus

Free infamy

im not trying to defend them, but i honestly dont think they deserve to be called a clown or circus if they didn’t do anything funky like ganking and then leaving after another guild gank joins

Aight I gotcha one sec

:fr:

Shiit. Mothafucka deserves everything that comes to his clown ass from here on out.

1 Like

i get their full tone and such, but at the same time im not gonna make a fool out of someone but it is what it is /shrug

i probably can’t, along with that i’m still not good at helping people manage their servers

ayo give me the invite please

sure, can i invite you though?

no thank you.

alright

Also, when you talking about revenge what are you going to do to me?

i’m alright, thanks for the invitation offer though. best of luck to your guild but just try not to garner hate from losing infamy. my suggestion is that you can try to find out who’s the best pvper in your guild and make them the pvp trainer for your guild and from there you can gain infamy from other guilds after they’ve been trained a decent amount over a few days / weeks or so

im leaving the past alone. im just gonna let you and suncry alone and not speak to anyone of your guild. btw im not the stupid guy like i was before ive changed.

2 Likes

i mean the guild discord server

oh alright

he has grown :nod:

2 Likes

im proud

hmm abbstruct if u Really want the link for my discord then sure but just note to not go hate on anyone in there (it just started so no offence) otherwise your out lol https://discord.gg/yWYdNKJYYB thats the link if u wann join go join