Operation: Save the Arcane Odyssey Wiki

Actually true, this topic is going nowhere unlike yours, I’ll give you that.

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

To be fair to both sides we should help them out but if it’s a lost cause then we make the Miraheze wiki.

Facts! Spit your shit indeed!

I mean, there’s not much to say. Get out there and fix it.

That’s where I disagree, I think the wiki is in a sorry state because it is just a bunch of uncoordinated people just adding info when they can with not much fact checking. If a method to the madness is made, it’ll future proof the wiki.

Okay, you know what? I like your idea. Continue if you can.

Not great leadership (unlike Operation better wiki)

I do want to help you with the existing wiki, but this aint gonna do it

I dunno, I’m not great at leading things, I can make alright speeches though.

Do it I wanna hear it

okay

i guess thats fine

I personally thing a Fandom group should be made, a simple discord server works. Something needs fixing? It gets reported into the wiki and someone skilled in that particular task (Coding, recording, graphic editing) can fix it. A magic has no GIFs, or equipment has no image but none of us have it? Randoms that join can help, that way we pool the information, yet have it in a standardized format.

Since a major group of wiki editors exist, we can communicate, plan things out. We can also share resources, like images such as the enchant or modifier filters.

Pretty sure that exists

Oh that reminds me, we recently got the Vitality imbue symbols. Long overdue, I’ve been waiting for those.

yep

Looks to be moreso a newsletter and discussion thread than a group dedicated to the upkeep of the wiki.

I wouldn’t know, I ain’t in it.

you have to verify your fandom wiki account to get access to the editor workspace