Opinion on criminal_scum

This poll seems like ragebait tbh, I don’t support this. Feels childish to rally people against a specific forum user, you can be better.

15 Likes

yeah i was an asshole back then

I went to medical school with Criminal Scum, a very disciplined and intellectually gifted man, . He eventually became a well respected Gastroenterologist. Couldn’t have made it through medical school without Criminal Scum

10 Likes

@criminal_scum hey bro thanks again for letting me stay in your mansion. I dont know where i wouldve been without your generosity. Thanks again bro youre a lifesaver. I dont think i can ever repay you, youre such a real homie :pray:

8 Likes

i don’t hate him, i agree with some of his points even but his reasoning for being here just being “i like seeing you guys be mad” is fucky wucky and will probably get him suspended

found the post you were talking about

this has to be the most pointless argument i’ve seen here

1 Like

@criminal_scum Hey, mind if i borrow 10k again? Ik that :nod: you have a meeting with kim cardigan but do you think you got spare time to eat gold lobster again with da realm? Thanks! Awaiting our next single mother murder spree!

8 Likes

this reminds me on when criminal scum saved me from that ferocious pack of wolves and fed me a cheeseburger

7 Likes

Woah criminal scum! You are so cool!!!11!
Can i have 500 robux?

Criminal_scum shot my dog in the leg and kidnapped my firstborn child, selling him into child labour for 38 cents. He’s a fraud who’s brainwashing people with his “good deeds” but I see through this facade for what he really is; a criminal scum.

False, crim was a double agent during the war and the reason your father’s life was in danger in the first place.

He put laxatives in it.

His card got declined so he dine and dashed.

He knew the IED was faulty and wouldn’t detonate in the first place. Reason he knew this is because (as stated earlier) he was a double agent and privy to information from the other side.

He cheated on all his tests and exams.

Wasn’t his mansion, he’d had the original owners assassinated, kidnapped their children and burned their deed to the house so there was no proof of their rights to it. He then hired a good lawyer with the money he robbed from multiple child-saving foundations (see next point) to forge legal documents claiming him as the rightful owner.

Wasn’t his money. As referenced earlier, crim was the founder of a major underground crime syndicate that laundered money from many non-profit organizations for children’s Aid, causing many of them to go bankrupt. He’s currently rallied over $50 million in funds, and counting.

This sounds more accurate to the real criminal_scum, but doesn’t even scratch the surface of his hobbies.

Wolves were paid actors (paid for by the money he’d swindled from non-profit Children’s Aid organizations).

The cheeseburger had laxatives in it.

He gets his robux from www.fr33.bobucks.123, has never bought legitimate robux in his life. He’s aware that this is against roblox ToS, but he doesn’t care and does it anyways.

4 Likes

Lawful_Elite

yo wait he can teach me how to get free robux?

yooo i gotchu, i heard that if you DM your roblox username, password, house adress, social security number, phone number, credit card information, and face to this guy called CreateCrimson#1265 on discord he can hack you millions of robux :sunglasses:

ok!!
username: vetexgames
password: verysecretpasswordplsdontleakao123
social security number: 222-36-9493
home address: 8840 Trinity Lakes Apt. 404 Craigland, DE 97911-2586
phone number: (656) 902-4596
credit card number: 378282246310005
face:

pls give bobux!!11

man i gotchu just wait 3-5 buisness days and then check your account :innocent: :pray:

you guys are gonna turn him into a meme

OMG I CANT LOG IN NOW WHAT DID YOU DO ???132//…!? :rage:

trolled

HERE IM THE FUCK. do u not care about me? infamy is just a game thing and abraaham tf just kills me and uses me like the hell a dildo. do u not care about others u ignorant sneeze? cant u tf be nice to anyone i think you have corona or something because you have to go ask ur fat ass mom to go to a therapist to fuck someone and go away. you probably have problems your own like ur mind is not good. im telling u bro go to a doctor and then murder yourself and go the bloody hell away bitch. if this is what u want to do, hurt other people? then ya better go to hell they like it there. so for god sake dont be so rude to anyone and just go play adopt me. AND NO IM NOT OVER IT YOU HURT ME I HAVE PROBLEMS IRL LIFE AND THIS IS HOW UR DOING? LIKE A DEBILE U TYFUS NERD! GO DO THIS SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE CAUSE I DONT LIKE THIS AND UR BEING FUCKING RUDE TO SOMEONE WHO IS ALREADY HURT IN THE HEART

2 Likes

3 Likes