Orion backstory character

I mean probably, but you can’t really brag about it since you’re so build carried LOL

i have never called myself good at PVP ever

warlord more like cringelord lol!!1!

(We do a lil’ cyberbullying)

Akos Frost

Details

Mage
1st magic ice
2nd magic water
Personality traits:
Dislikes sharks
Speaks in a dull monotone manner like the basic character he is

her smug is funky…

What character

I cant open roblox because in brazil the fuckos that give us internet (that i pay 60 bucks every month to get the high quality one) simply decide to not work at all, so here is his description
Magna Burns is a dark skinned male with an angry-ish face, he wears a red t-shirt and black strapped pants, user of magma and fire magic he is a very explosive person that gets no bitches because he is too rude

I had multiple outfits for the same dude, so if you end up drawing mine go choose whichever one you want, just keep the shit eating grin:

(add facial +actual hair here):

On a sidenote how do you compress images?

here’s my character

Name: Amia Lochester
Magic: Light (Moonlight Variation) & Crystal (Sapphire Variation)
Class: Mage

Amia is a bit snarky and rude, but when it comes to galleons, her greedy side really kicks in. She loves galleons and she wants it all, going as far as to focus her schemes on ripping people off their galleons. She likes to call herself an “entrepreneur” of sorts.

Other notes: The shirt I gave her was meant to emulate a turtleneck sweater, but AO didn’t have the options of that. Same with the pants being meant to emulate leggings.

RobloxScreenShot20230502_182027991

Iron Leg Warlord? BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGH
coughs
BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH

@ThatOneGuy

we’ve already done this gag we’re not doing it again

1 Like

glad to be here :smiley:

Hercules, “Juggernaut of the Just” Verren
Spirit & Basic Combat (Master level)
*- Has a selfless, welcoming and outgoing attitude.
*- Bound to and strives to protect humanity.

Have fun with this doodle :slight_smile:

Capture
Vega Perseus - Plasma/Acid mage

A complete idiot from Cirrus, Vega has a terrible and incurable case of “the big stupid”. Ever since he beat a random order member who docked at the wrong isle, he somehow believes he’s utterly invulnerable. Thing is, he’s very much not. He does however play off any defeat or closes calls as “bad luck” and responds to anyone pointing out how wrong that is with “I’m alive though. That’s a win.” Does not appear to understand that his luck has to run out someday.
The only reason he’s still alive is that his body appears to heal at a much quicker rate than most people, something he latter discovered to be caused by a latent ability to use Acid Magic, which makes his bodily fluids too corrosive for most germs, preventing his wounds from getting infected. Nobody enjoys being around him, to say the least.

There’s a second Vega after my Vega (anchor)

He’s fire warlock now though

ima put 2 here cause these are my most drippy files:
Craig Baldr, my Warlord.
Typical “fight first talk later” kinda guy who is actually smarter than he seems.

Aizen Darkwood, my Shadow Conjurer.
Antisocial idiot who likes to watch people fail and then laugh at them.

Aizen Darkwood when he sees someone succeed:
Squidward Squidward Shocked GIF - Squidward Squidward Shocked Squidward  Tonight - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

nah in that case one of two things happen
he stabs them
he just leaves

Sunny wondering why the fuck some guy just appeared out of nowhere to stab her 1 time with a dagger, deal 30 damage, and then leave with zero elaboration, after she just completed a legendary treasure chart: