Arcane Academy Part 2 – Comic

The image reminds me of Darth Nihilus from Star Wars legends.

My Star Wars phases come and go, lmao. I just remember thinking Grievous was cool and he still is.

He will and all ways be cool. His story is also pretty sad. Personally, I like the clone wars animated cartoon version of him and the clone wars version. The movie version looks cool, but that is ll.

Sorry, I am a big Star Wars fan. LIKE BIG… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bro pop off about Star Wars, I don’t mind

:raised_hand::nod:

1 Like

General grievous was lit :fire:. Literally

Clone wars was on tv during school hours back when I really liked Star Wars :sleeper:

how about you add schools based on top 20 guilds

Idk but maybe fraternities/sororities would be better for guilds/clans

sure, it works either way

True.

Yooo epic

Not his AU, largely Tong’s

Was clone wars good though? I only watched like 5 episodes during different public holidays since it was weekdays only during school hours.

IT IS THE SHI. Literally one of the best pieces of Star Wars. If you did not like the prequels then the clone wars literally makes them better. The way the Clone Wars show develops Obi Wan and Anakin’s relationship is so well done that I literally makes episode three that much more impactful, and harder to watch. When you have all that emotional baggage and investment in these characters, especially Anakin, you really sympathize. Literally every time I watch episode three I just sit there like β€œdam why Anakin WHY!?.”

Rebels is also… alright I guess, but it is not as dark and feels like it is trying to please all audiences, both young and old, so you end up getting tonal shifts up the yin yang and nothing feels consistent all the time.

That is a good idea, I have been thinking of this idea. Right now though I am going to be doing some mini character arcs before getting to the Toruny arc. Don’t worry I will be ramping up the action in these upcoming comics, at least I hope.

Imma try to watch it from the beginning then.

Trust me it’s worth it

It’s supposed to be Darth Nihilus lmao but with a SS Uniform

Oh lol. :sweat_smile:

alright