Please don't hate me for this

Ok, I honestly cannot wait for the new update to come and you’re probably gonna think, oh Aditya, you’re very impatient. But here it is. I’m just WAY too eager for the TGR update. I just want to have it now. I really don’t want to wait. I’m hoping Vetex revamps the game as soon as possible.
Edit: I’m trying to be patient and it’s kinda going well but it doesn’t look like it from the post lol

Rusher DETECTED

Dude, are you suggesting I’m mentally ill?

well rushing isnt gonna help as you gotta make sure each aspect of the game is good. he also cant release it early due to lack of content and we get wom 2

1 Like

Yes

Watch who you’re calling mentally ill!

Yeah well. Yo mama so FAT!

I know you’re spitting memes but still

patience, lad

Okay, so I’m going to use a technical phrase here: have some fucking patience. Nobody cares that you’re hyped, we’re all hyped to shit and we aren’t being lunatics with 12-year old expectations. It’s gonna take 4-6 months, because making an entire Roblox game almost from scratch isn’t easy or short. So please, take this as advice to get some patience in your mind, and not have unrealistic- No, excuse me, entitled expectations.

oh no no no

we’re not gonna hate you
we’re gonna publicly shame you so that OTHERS will hate you

1 Like

@ThatAsianInTheCorner you’re sick and you’re crazy why do you have to be so mean

whoa dude D:

it’s a joke, Aditya
grow up

3 Likes

Oh, I have an idea! Let’s have someone call YOU bad names and let’s see how YOU feel!

dude this is quite funny :joy:

This guy’s 100% a 10 year old. The way he’s reacting is indicative of it.

Bet. You’re underage. How old are you?
@AdityaCoolDude
bruh why are you leaving now

fr.

:fr: indeed