simply just don’t play

Tried this and it worked

Step 1 go outside and touch grass
Step 2 forget about AO and continue with life
Step 3 get some women
Step 4 Forget AO and what it is and continue with life

playing the game seems more like a chore to me ngl

1 Like

I like to pvp, there’s nothing to do pve wise.

If you have a local skating rink you should try it, hella fun activity

I’ll try… next time I see one I’ll say " wassup girl you trynna help me awaken on my 11th file on arcane odyssey"

If u skate ur 1000% gay

That means I’m worth 10 gay men therefore I have the strength and intelligence of 10 men :muscle:

2 Likes

ban speedrun

Dawg :skull:

1 Like

Just become a zerker blud

Gay people online are pricks in general sure (forcing their sexuality, abusing people, destroying historical landmarks, blocking up major roads, deciding people’s gender etc) but they are not all bad a large majority is sure but I’ve seen gay people who don’t do anything listed above and just live life like anyone else.
All I can say to this is that I am a Christian as I believe in god but going off opinions found online is unhealthy as things can change drastically.

3 Likes

People really like thinking the vocal minority is everyone in that category don’t they?

Tf I play a single run in a game and something happened here

Iykyk ye just don’t have opinions on gay people they said their word not mine💀

Actually, I agree somewhat. Balance changes are a good way to keep a game from being really unfair for a bunch of people, but it’s not gonna be nearly as effective if you keep those changes from the players for months on end. Just look at YBA, and the year long drought of content and fixes it had. It was still popular, but I don’t think anyone will say that was a good time to play.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.