Political, off-topic, but *urgent*. The US is headed to a dark place faster than ever now

This is heavily political, but a necessary message.

You’ve likely heard that homelessness is now effectively criminalized in the US, thanks to a new Supreme Court ruling. And we all know about the wave of bills and rhetoric about how trans people are leading to the collapse of civilization, or ‘transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely’ (those words are from self-proclaimed conservative Michael Knowles, not me). Doubt me if you will, but pay attention; anti-trans Republicans are going to do what they can to increase queer homeless rates.

That is in addition to the established ‘Project 2025’ plan, which leads down the same path. There are two routes to the criminalization of ‘transgenderism’ (and as a direct result, trans people, I hope I wouldn’t need to say) open now. We are in the seventh stage of genocide; the doomsday clock is ticking. Biden probably isn’t going to do anything to stop this, other than maybe the role of preventing Trump from winning. But given his debate performance and alienation via Israel, he’s lost an amount of support that are almost certainly damning. If you’re trans, get the fuck out of Dodge.

It’s not speculation anymore. We are literally on the seventh stage of genocide.

2 Likes

out of all places
YOU PUT THIS ON A LEGO GAME FORUM?

That’s what I’m saying!

yes-giga-chad

Look I’m just saying even though it’s in off-topic it’s still like a solid rule 7 moment, we probably should flag it or smth

keep the politics out of my forum