Possible Mobile Version Of Arcane Odyssey

Possible Mobile Version Of Arcane Odyssey
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 0.0 0

Gonna make this simple and short since it’s pretty basic and all, Arcane Odyssey on mobile might actually be possible without having too many buttons with the use of USB port hub and USB OTG.

Keyboard And Mouse Detection For Mobile Version

• When launching Arcane Odyssey on mobile devices, before loading the title screen, the game would check if you have a keyboard and mouse plugged in.

• Roblox should be able to detect this since I’ve tried it out on multiple games in mobile before making this, and it pretty much removed the mobile buttons and let me play normally as I would on pc. If roblox can’t detect any keyboard and mouse, then the player would be stuck on a screen with a prompt saying “You must plug in a keyboard and mouse to play this game.” until they are plugged in.

• If roblox detection method isn’t possible then there’s the option of pressing a key and mouse check.

• How this works is the game would tell you to press “W, A, S, D” and “Middle Click” as an example. If the player passed the simple check, then they can proceed with the game normally. If not then as usual, they’ll be stuck on a screen with a prompt as mentioned previously.

End Notes
With this, it should be possible to play the game on mobile that doesn’t give them any advantages such as aimbot as support nor having a ton of buttons on the screen, since they’re basically now playing on the same level as pc players.

I forgot this option exist since I kinda just remembered two weeks or so ago that I could use a keyboard and mouse on my phone to make writing documents easier to do in it. Now I pretty much don’t need to carry my laptop everytime I go outside and let my back rest :sob: .

3 Likes

Now tell me, how do you expect a phone to run AO?

2 Likes

putting your phone in a microwave would be better than trying to run AO on your phone

1 Like

Should be fine ngl, my phone can pretty much run untitled trip game at max graphics which is pretty laggy on low-end pc.

Even guts and blackpowder is fine at max graphics too despite the huge entities and assets in the game.

I could edit in a video as an example if I have time later when I get back home to further support this suggestion.

your phone would become a diy bomb trying to run arcane odyssey

I think your phone is just built different

Gonna remote detonate some 8 year-old’s tablet brb

Brawl Stars :nod:

My phone runs all games 120 fps

My phone exploding the moment I load the Roblox app:

the idea’s interesting but i think trying to dedicate time to make a mobile version just isn’t reasonable at this point in development

how in gods name do you even connect a keyboard and mouse to a phone. bluetooth type shit? :sob:

It doesn’t need much ngl, Vetex doesn’t need to add any buttons or something along the line. He would only need to add a keyboard and mouse checker and it’s gonna be the same as playing in pc.

With a USB port hub. Your phone gotta have OTG compatibility though but almost all phones nowadays already have that.

For context this is my USB port hub that has a type C plug and type A USB:

Im using wireless keyboard and mouse since it keeps my workspace neat but wired keyboard and mouse also works.

For more info on how it works, you could search up in youtube “how to use keyboard and mouse on your phone” and it’ll immediately show up. Pretty handy fr since I don’t need to carry a brick with me to class :sob: .

Also to check if your phone has OTG compatibility, just search up OTG in your settings like this:

ngl, if lately People can run genshin impact for 20GB and any game with ultra graphic with phone. guess Arcane Odyssey wouldn’t be bad either, certain phones can handle huge games (especially gaming phone).

wut about laptops :neutral_face:

bet!