Possibly way to fix gravy jumping off their boats

Possibly way to fix gravy jumping off their boats
effort 4.333333333333333 6 quality 4.5 6 reasonability 5.0 6

Proposal

Gravy should only jump off their ship if it is above 3/4 health

Details/background on your proposal

so as anyone who has played bounty knows. it feels like the moment you stop moving the GN on the ship all hop off and procede to chase you (even if you take your boat across the sea)
this sadly makes the boat go “you didn’t sink it properly” and cut your items to nothing (even if the boat was almost dead)
this change makes it so the GN only jump off in cases where you probally weren’t in a ship battle with them (or makes them wait to repair their ship first)

Reason to add/change

the only changes I can see to this is eg: changing the % at which the GN decided “we in a ship fight” eg: to make it so you have to be really committed make it 50% ship HP is the cutoff

oh my god yes. i’d be less annoyed by grand navy as a bad rep if i could actually reap the benefits of sinking their boats
listen, i LOVE taking life from people.

. . .
but part of me also wants to actually fight the heavy navy brig that’s after me, even if it’s gonna suck to fight anyone on the boat because navy majors are fucking strong and boats are Not islands

just to quickly double-down I was sinking a GN caravel. got it to 200 hp left. lined up the last volley and they jump off moments before it lands and game hits me with the Ship Looting Tip

1 Like

please please yes

Didn’t even know that this was a problem but it sounds like a fair solution to an annoying problem.

eh sure i guess, i have never played criminal route, but i can understand that its annoying
proof: you really gotta aim carefully with cfist, aim 1 degree too high and the entire strong pirate ketch crew comes after you

Please fix this, I have no incentive to fight the grand navy when I know I will get nothing from sinking their ships.

1 Like

PLEASEcompletesentence

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.