Pox's doodle thread

Hollow ain’t fast enough to keep up with him
One is SEVERELY outpaced and outstrengthed by him
Malari will be slammed instantly
Fukari wont survive a kamehameha
Ogrs fallen flame wont help him when goku smashes his face in.
And Isaac can only win if he has the sword of mortality.

Nah. Plenty of characters can.

Gilgamesh
Shinra
Rimuru
Anos
Battler
Featherine

(minecraft steve :smiling_imp: )

anyways did you guess the time paradox stuff yet

I’m guessing omori

what

Either omori or pokemon. Nothing else is really popping up for me

no I meant like-

actually nvm

uhh I can just describe what they look like for you

(also I guess this means, the only way to beat the Pox cinematic universe, is slap and crush everything with my hands)

can I use this in battle btw
Give stats please : r/ItemShop

It’s a good distraction for one of the archangels.

A pre awakened Vera will pay rent to live in there.

okay this is probably going against the rules but

can I use typ

(all of your characters are so borderline OP and Typ is pretty much the best thing I have, I’ll try to be creative and not just say “oh typ erases you haha xd”)

Sure but I’ll use kulekidz the 6 year old “my infinite is bigger” war Enders.
Contestants consist of

PataPata
YinkfulMinkful
WertyKerty
Angoyango
And finally
Smithus Griffus

oh boy here we go

save patapata for last because that’ll just end up as me and you doing silly irl nonsense

Are you sure?

Smithus Griffus is even more powerful than Patapata I think you’d want to take him on last

okay fine

(can I call in dum cta for help)

Sure but I’m telling you.

Smithus Griffus is just the thing
He makes suggsverse seem normal

okay

who do we start with

The weakest.

WertyKerty

He automatically transports everything into a retro world. And he gives every character a retro makeover. Even the ones that have no physical form.

He can do this with everything.
And can make everything abide by the retro game rules.

He’s easily the weakest as he can be defeated by even multiversal beings in his own game.

Typ proceeds to open the ingame menu to read the tutorial instructions on how to play

Typ, somehow, invites his not omnipotent friends to join him, but something’s wrong, they seem, stronger, now that they’re together…

The gang proceeds to start on the videogame quest

“awwwww these low level mooks are so cute!!! do we HAVE to beat them up guys?” Sunny whines as she looks at the voxel enemies with crude spears attacking them

“Look, it’s the only current way we can get exp, so just… close your eyes I guess?” Drazen responded in an unenthusiastic tone as usual.

“What the fuck is a leveled up, oh my god am I sick with something?” UNIT randomly interjects

“This game is ass” Hecto says flatly.

“Oi am Gunnae shank ye mum if ye don’t give meh a good drop you cheeky tart!!” maddox says as he slits the throats of some mooks, collecting their exp, it seems maddox is attempting to get an item from them, probably the spear.

“A castle suddenly appears in the distance, it fogs up the crews mind for a moment. And for a second they feel that it was always there.”

“A blocky blue man with a blocky tie and blocky top hat walks out the castle and proceeds to head towards the group as a block ball”