Prometheus acrimony... why is it called that

ngl it would be funny is vetex named it that bc he was like “ohh mystical and mythic shiny thing” and i bought it hook line and sinker like " ahh man this is so deep and intricate

didnt prometheus create humans and cared for them? enough for him to steal the a bit of the fire of olympus for the humans, which led to him being eternally tortured
idk im still following greek mythology

I used to use it as a lamp bec it doesn’t extinguish underwater like a torch :laughing:

no.

i think he is talking about after curse beard came up there, ran his fade and said make me a sandwich in many different flavors, and just had to say yes. ngl i would probably be mad to.

say your rich without saying your rich

if i add background to the anime im making for AO. I’m gonna make the goofiest look on proms face after being beat by cb

he should be bitter to just cursebeard then shouldn’t he?

i think that much like how stereotyping works he just is mad at all of humanity, really is a skill issue, he made them like this and then lost, pretty cringe

ye but I’m poor lol

i got the bokubucks

we should totally fight cthulhu at some point, like a raid boss in dark sea.

I came up with the name + the item. It was originally going to be the name of a Dark Sea volcano which I would’ve made, but I repurposed it when Vetex asked for ideas for reagents as the interchange one. This got chosen over 5 other ideas, I think, and now it’s in the game.

I thought it would be appropriate, especially with the appearance I came up with since it would be the same color as Prometheus’s fire, and since Prometheus gave magic and this makes a powerful potion that kind of resets your stats, I thought it would make somewhat sense. Besides this, though, it’s just because it sounds cool.

None of this actually matters, though, since Vetex has stated multiple times that Prometheus’s Acrimony doesn’t exist in canon.

7 Likes

that would make sence, kinda hard to explain a potion that make you forget every thing.

sense*

cense*

that’s a bit disappointing

sents

we used to kill people with hammers for saying stuff like this

2 Likes