Question about magic

here.

debate has come to a close

1 Like

So humans were born here and were here before the gods got here?

wood magic intensifies

maybe? idk, greek lore isnt exact in AU, for example, prometheus is a god and not a titan

eh where did you hear that from

prometheus is always refered to as a god and never (afaik) as a titan in lore. idk if this is an oversight but still something to consider

I think it’s more of a status, as he achieved such enormous power he was “considered a god” but of course he is originally a titan

1 Like

Might be confusing because Torren isn’t considered a god and neither was PK but tbf PK is a zombie and Torren is mentally deranged.

Wait so if Magic cannot create life, how are Elementals made? It’s a planned Lost Spell unless if something’s changed, and I sort of get that elementals aren’t necessarily “living” or whatever, but still.

Would they just be sentient?

Idk AA lore has as many inconsistencies as Greek mythology but if magic can’t create life but can revive from literal ash, grant immortality, enhance physicality, and revive indefinitely it’s likely the elemental is like an AI that follows simple procedures telepathically or something.

Hmm. Fair enough.

Nah fuck that, I want IRS magic. Tax magic on top baby gimme that cash :weary:

1 Like

damn i forgot to ask, didn’t vetex or someone said that magic just simulates the element , and not the actual thing ?

ok but like, if you think of it

does it create plants of that region to use, or does it just use plants in general
and wont that be just plant based telekinesis

No, plant magic would not be telekinesis because for plant/nature magic to work it would have to be magic energy formed into an attack.

yes but like, you still need to use magic power to use telekinesis
so it would make sense

i think that a plant magic would simulate plants and not summon actual plants, so the plant are made of magic and can harm ppl like any other magic (besides the healing ones)

Yes

then the mystery is solved, magic can’t create life but can simulate life ez :mariomug:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.