Question, what are the requirements to get a guild name on the forums for our members?

Just asking, since I’ve seen a lot of other guild members have a title/header under their names on the forums and I wanna tell my leader abt it.

pay for it
im not joking you actually have to pay for it
its here

You actually have to pay for it? Robux? Irl money???

irl money

That’s dumb asf and prolly again roblox ToS, headless can fuck off with that shit

you dont gain any perks ingame+its for the forum, i dont think roblox tos applies to something outside of it that isnt something to do with trading for something on roblox

It isn’t against Roblox’s ToS as bacon said since you won’t get anything in-game from purchasing the guild package.

Also nice attitude :fr:.

2 Likes

There should be requirements imo, it’s kinda retarded they stripping some money off people just for a guild header on a dead ass forum. Not tryna be toxic or start anything but it’s dumb asf

if its a deadass forum then why do you care so much?

3 Likes

Again, it’s vanity, if you can’t or don’t want to pay then just don’t pay.

There are people have paid for it and there haven’t been any complaints about it.

6 Likes

i mean, it doesnt really matter that much
its a donation with perks, they dont really do much (if any ngl)
if your complaining about spending money on vanity, you would get very pissed off at most gamepasses on roblox very easily
i mean, you can always not buy it and instead buy a game which (in my opinion) is probably way better

1 Like

oh no donating costs money :cry:

12 Likes

true but a guild with insufficient funds to actually for package would probably be annoyed that they can’t represent their guild, even more the reason if their guild is on the leaderboard

understandable, however imo it’s just a way to strip people of their money since their game “WoM” is failing

money lol

it’s not a donation bru, people get it to have their guild name under their forum name, vanity, not a donation.

it’s basically a donation, in that it’s literally just a vanity. You pay extra money for a lil logo by your forum pfp? vetex gets to make games for a little longer. Besides, I’ve never heard of you before so I doubt it’d be very useful for you anyways.

also it’s just “his.” Vetex is pretty much a 1 man band when it comes to WoM/AO

What a way to be rude, I’ve never heard of you either but you don’t have to fucking point it out lmfao. I’ve barely talked on the forums, is that the way to get “known” by a bunch of scrubs? Jesus christ doesn’t matter if my guild is ass, doesn’t change the fact that donations for a vanity item is dumb asl, my opinion. No need to be a bitch. :frsleepin:

why did you take it personally what lmao

it’s a relatively harmless way to earn money, and vetex kinda needs money. he does business yknow, he’s the business guy

4 Likes