Question, what are the requirements to get a guild name on the forums for our members?

no one cares about guilds anyways

4 Likes

yo what’s up dream pfp
i am so sorry perf

1 Like

ooh fucking BOOHOO I HAVE TO PAY 15 DOLLARS TO GET A GUILD LOGO AND NAME NEXT TO MY NAME? OH BOOHOO IM CRYING HEADLESS IS STUPID!!! :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

8 Likes

fatherless behaviour

The fact that it’s only for vanity should make you happy. And it’s most definitely going to help out Headless (And keep the website open, as Noober said.)

Also, it’s not dumb since it’s just for looks. If you could pay for ranks then we would have problems

2 Likes

before you go all “wowww imagine having to spend real life money on this piece of shit website they can fuck off” keep in mind that headless most likely has to spend money to keep the website up and buying a spot for your guild here covers a bit of that, and its completely optional

2 Likes

Only one person here thinks that.
If I told them that the donations in game gave titles based on how much you donated, they’d probably freak out and call it a scam.

That’s just how some people are.

Yes you pay Robux for a role on a Forum

this explains a lot

7 Likes

dumbass*

I think most of the money goes to hosting the forums.

Discourse costs money. Headless needs donations to keep the forum afloat. Decorative things like a title or logo that can be bought are a great and harmless way to get donations. Also, the forums are completely separate from Roblox, so it isn’t ToS breaking or anything.

guilds dumb anyways
waste of cash

4 Likes

But donation IS a vanity in WoM.

Damn I met you in game and I didn’t expect you to be such a dumbass but here we are.

it’s a custom group and a title on the forums, Roblox ToS doesn’t apply to these circumstances

forums cost money to run lmao

money doesn’t appear out of thin air, contrary to popular opinion

it works both as a donation and vanity, credits to Extro. WoM wasn’t dead when people bought the custom guild titles. please don’t make blunt-edged comments and insults especially on the Internet, where people can clown you for saying one wrong thing

no need for you to be a bitch about whining that donating costs money

your “illiterate” insult hurt me :cry: please go away!!! 1!1!!!1

imho malding about donations is dumb asl

pleas please please please think about the other side of the coin before posting about anything, you’re making a fool out of yourself for blind and angry justification of your half-baked opinions

15 Likes

I got to see the funny mod stuff :grinning: 10/10 learnt how mods abuse

"13 year old smartass "
:fr:
if you don’t like how shit works here then go play other game, if you get mad for paying for a useless circle next to your profile then its your problem, too sad that your 1 week old guild won’t be able to have their shitass logo here

there’s no point clowning on him now. Julie ended this bozo, anymore stuff will just feel like an insult to a grave don’t bother

8 Likes

eh at least it’s much better than when it was a subscription
the sub category is still one but it’s not really useful anyway, discord is much better if you actually want to communicate with your guild members

now it’s still way too expensive but i guess only the owner needs to pay for so it could be worse