Questions for new gens

uh fishing up a sunken after deciding to log on after a few months
wait that’s kinda lame? ok uhh

thing 1 (recent)

i was fishing near summerhold, then a level 81-ish shadow magic attacked me with a full blast, responded by fighting back and punished their 20 blast spell with another 20 blast spell. they didn’t even bother turning to initiate a clash.

thing 2 (old but better)

i encountered some random people years ago on my long unused ash magic file, they said “try making your ash magic hit your ash clouds” or something like that. it was at that time when i discovered that gas clouds can stack near infinitely. the rest that happened was them seeing what an infinitely big ash cloud could do, including the damage potential by walking in for 1 second and running immediately.

Im def new gen

• Raiding the silent tower with a bunch of people for the first time, it was great and I felt accomplished when it got destroyed
  • Killing KDS for the first time
  • Killing exiled for the first time without cheesing

Can’t think of anymore cause I’m tired rn

im at least newer than most here

being chased after by misinput, flare, and some other kid

2v1ing level 80 players bc they attacked me for no reason and finally winning

pvping a guild leader and winning every time

being chased after by a gold and glass beam spamming users but not dying

watching the exiled be yeeted by a tornado

deleting my main file

Shitass trades from months ago

I feel your pain :frcryin:

I know I’m an older player, but hear me out anyways.

I remember grinding for the halloween event. Honestly, it was kinda fun and opened up new players to experiencing roaming the world. If we had more events like that world of magic wouldn’t be so boring.

I have a lot of memories from back then, but I can’t pinpoint exactly what happened when I got headless. I was excited to say the least of course. Around that time, maybe early November, I remember getting a sunken item I fished for. Maybe I posted something on the forum. And in july, I got another sunken item. I remember making an astronaut in the ocean meme about it :skull:

But regardless, I had a bunch of fun (and boredom) playing roblox games like this through 2018 to now.

2020 was a weird year for most of us. But I have a lot of memories from that year. I wouldn’t say good ones, but ones that would make you reminiscent of the old times where you didn’t care so much about the shit that you do these days, when you get smarter and suddenly are constantly pressured with more thoughts and emotions.

And yeah.

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

(post created by author)

1 Like

(post nearly deleted due to a failed political assassination by the KGB)

guys ur so funn this is totaly not the fist time this jke was made i na thread!

Once upon a time, I found a cool friend while farming exiled for Oathkeeper. Neither of us had an exiled tracker (I didn’t because I finished the storyline before realising how useful the tracker is). He was a gamma plasma user, and his name was Zack Auburn. We both farmed exiled together, tracing every event spawn point until we found a boss. We talked and we helped each other as friends.
At this time, I was a new forumer and was introduced to the TGR. So, I talked about the lore of the game (still a heavy lore reader :/), Arcane Adventures (since I played that) and of course the TGR and what would happen (although I accidentally told him misinformation once).
Later, Zack founded the guild “Crimson Flare” (not to be confused with Crimson Crescent) and I became the co-owner of it. We had some casual members (and Misinput a long time ago) but never got past 5 infamy. I stay in that guild on my moonlight file out of respect for him and because it was his, Misinput’s and I’s first guild.
He was a great guy and we’re still Roblox friends, but none of us touch WoM or talk to each other much anymore. Hopefully, I’ll be able to show him the beauty of AO when it comes out.
This occurred around October 2020.

I may not be a new gen, Box, but I still have cool highlights and stories

1 Like

I love clashing :confused:

1 Like

no i actually deleted it

respectfully, (post deleted by author)

(author deleted by post)

2 Likes

getting like 20+ people to participate in a war inside Summer Hold

KDS joined in after his castle collapsed and at the end of the day there were no buildings left standing

everyone died like 10 times at least

how tf yall die 10 times each again kds

we were fighting each other

not kds

he just joined in when someone hit him

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.